View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Admiral Van Wormer
Science - Admiral

Awarded:

re: Fleet bank

sparrow794 wrote:
Since the servers went live, I like to check the Fleet Bank whenever I am depositing items into my own, just to see whats in there. So far I've been able to get my hands on a couple of useful items this way - although I will always swap it out for something in my inventory that I know I probably won't use. I figure if I am gonna take something, I should leave something that someone else might find useful.

That being said my question is this - what are the costs associated with purchasing new tabs for the Fleet Bank? I'm doing pretty well when it comes to energy credits and wouldn't mind making a donation to expand our bank...

VERY expensive... Like 12000 or so!

re: Fleet bank

actually closer to like 125000 or 1.2 million i thought it was very extereme to say the least. it that is the cost of the tabs we will all NEED to make donations to keep opening these up. I would also ( with the COs permission of course use excess fleet funds to make the occasional purchase for members, I will take the time to scour the exchange and whatnot to find the item at iys best cost, of course this wont be able to happen often ( at least at first) but I think it would be a great idea.

I will stop in daily to keep things arranged , if too many duplicates or very common items begin to clog it up I will take them out sell them and put in the NRG creds we get for them.

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: