This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 76 (TF-76)PVP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bilarius Atlanteus Kaiser

re: Bios

Please place your bios here.

Ensign Vital
USS Cataclysm
NCC-97104
Science/Engineer
Human/Voth

Times I am available: 7am to Midnight (PTS) -8 GMT. All days.

My mother is Voth from the Delta Quadrant and my father is Human from Earth in the Alpha Quadrant. How they came together is another story. I have been work for some time to become a Capt of a starship, here I am finally sitting on a bridge of my choosing, but times are hard. We are at war with the Klingon’s, I will work tirelessly to insure my crew will make it all home alive. Personally I think the Klingon’s have gone off the deep end.

I worked 18 hours days to make though Starfleet Academy. I had just enough sleep to think straight while taking tests or while listen in the people that were teaching me everything there was to be learned. I past everything at the top of my class, after getting out, I got myself some good earned sleep vacation for 2 months. After talking up with my friends in the 7th Fleet I got myself in the door and I joined the 7th Fleet. Only to run into the craziest stuff ever, that Starfleet Academy couldn’t even dream up. Today I just got transfer to the Task Force 76th. I am hoping I can show what I am made of and make Task Force 76th proud.

After helping out the best I could, I am now a captain of a starship. U.S.S. Cataclysm. She is a fine ship. A little small but all the gear this thing has, one would think it was a battleship. My crew has been hand picked by me and things are moving smoothly. I am hoping the Admiral of the 7th Fleet thinks I am doing a good job. Well I wish my crew and my Task Force all the luck in the 7th Fleet.

Welcome to the fleet im glad to have you on board the 7th fleet needs people with your determination, loyalty and skills!

I am glad to be here.
My times have changed due to activities outside of Star Trek Online.

Days: All
Time: 8am - 11am, 1pm - 10pm (PTS) -8 GMT

re: Bio

Captain Ztrek7
USS Tiberius 7S1 (Science 1)
Vulcan Engineer
Lt Comm 6

Times:
Occasionally early morning (5am-7am EST)
Regularly 6pm-10pm (EST) unless something is scheduled

About me: I didn't know whether to go RP or real. Since I have not came up with a clever back story, I will go real :D

I come from the juggernaut WoW. My role was initially healer, when needed I had a DPS alt. I would play with my wife and college buddies who have moved away. Joined his guild and ran some raids with them.

They also used a guild creation website where you would sign up for a scheduled raid and then you are "chosen" or not.

I consider myself a huge Star Trek fan, but after reading some posts, maybe I am just an average fan!

When STO was released, I had to have it.

Loved the opening storyline and voice-over by Spock. However, the game seemed to slowly developed a "single player" feel. I do not want to pay a subscription to play by myself!

Join a Fleet!

While I enjoy PvE content, I prefer PvP, as real people are unpredictable and present unique confrontations instead of scripted responses.

This brings us to today.

I am an engineer in a science ship with most points spent in space "tactical" slots. Since most missions I was not with anyone, support alone would not take down a Battlecruiser.

I am open to any suggestions to needed builds / roles to fill. Just let me know!

IRL I was 11H (TOW Missile Infantry) in the Army and switched to 74B (Network Engineer) so I am familiar with some standard comm terminology, little rusty though!

I am currently the Network Administrator for local Government and as all IT people do, have a side business. I am familiar with web application programming (PHP and SQL) if any assistance would be wanted.

I do have a wife and kids, so I cannot be too "hardcore" raider.

I have some 7th Fleet beginner questions that I cannot find the answers to on the forums, I will create a new thread in our section instead of going off-topic in this one.

Overall, just looking to have some fun and geek it up with STO!

Once Again, thank you for the opportunity!

Ztrek7
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 76 (TF-76)PVP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: