View previous topic :: View next topic  
J. St. Peter

re: Undisputed Border: Feedback

First off, Cleo - You're insane. . Just wanted to throw that out there.

Next, I need a couple volunteers from the people playing the story. I think Devon offered to help, but that was a month or two ago. Probably just two or three ships would be needed. PM me if you'd like to help out; first come, first serve. Thanks guys!

Cleo Mavendorf
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

*Takes a bow* Ramming speed works exceptionally well against small ships...my crew also thinks I'm insane but there be method to my madness...I've based the entire combat scenarios around event's that have happened in game btw.

"the kusanagi was off doing god know what" aye?

For your information Jessica st Peter... i happen to be insane, like litteraly. but there is a method to my madness, this thing is going to go off and its going to hit the fan.

but but seriously guys:

"i think your crazy
i think your crazy
i think your crazy
just like me"

and life would not be any fun with out a little insanity.

now i can have people joining me for my thing, would be cool, its not nessesary, but i'm not going to say no.

Things that Skippy can't do

#77: The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them “You don’t need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for.”
Cleo Mavendorf
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

Kelly your last bit ties in nicely with Cleo's encounter with that Romulan task force...if we assume she tore up a part of the lead force it makes the upcoming fight a bit more manageable..either way once the situation with the Undine is resolved the Gulf will be making tracks to join Kusanagi

I love this insanity

I'll be honest, withthe second and third posts i was floundering a bit, but i think i've saved it.

Things that Skippy can't do

#77: The MP checkpoint is not an Imperial Stormtrooper roadblock, so I should not tell them “You don’t need to see my identification, these are not the droids you are looking for.”
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> RP Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: