Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 78 (TF-78) Tactical Response Team
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: STRIKE GROUP BETA: Days of Operation

Forum Image
Forum ImageForum Image

To all Beta Strike Group members:

Days of operation have changed for all members of STRIKE GROUP BETA. The new days will be Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, meeting times will start at 6:30 PM CST for roll call and then 7:00 PM CST is when the event will start. I talked with most of the members and these are they days they felt would be best. Now if there are others that would like another weekday added we can do that, we just need to know what days most of you will be on. Please keep in mind that this group does not always do PVP or covert opps , we will also be doing STF as well as the Task Forces missions.

The members that have been present at the roll call meeting have been putting in 110% effort and some very good ideas so thank you for that. To the rest of you that have not seen the BETA STRIKE GROUP post and are not sure which Strike Group you belong to here is the list again.

STRIKE GROUP BETA TF MEMBERS

TF-79
TF-78
TF-77
TF-76
TF74

TF-74 I am aware of your circumstances, I want you guys to feel a part of this Strike group, so please at anytime you folks are on and see a event you want to participate in that day please ask or sign up if there is room on the calendar .

Fleet calendar is something you folks need to keep your eyes on, things can and will change.

We have an event with TF-79 on this coming wednesday, so please sign up if this interest you.

That is all.

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
CaptainOfPayne

re: TF Roll Call

Is there any official list that shows who is in what TF? I was told I am in TF-77 but have never seen any official orders, or documentation showing such. Not trying to be a thorn here but it would help to have something in writing showing my reporting structure. Us ex-military types love to see the chain of command in black and white Happy

COP
Deven Scott
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: STRIKE GROUP BETA: Days of Operation

Forum Image
Forum ImageForum Image

The only list I go by is the fleet roster or one in vent , that gives me a good idea who the CO, and XOs are. There is no clear break down of Task Force personal. You should advise Rear Admiral Lang or Vice Admiral Van Wormer of your situation, they may be able to track you orders and place you accordingly. Until then sir your welcome in the 78th or any of the Beta Strike Group TF. List your best days of operation when your on and we will get you involved in some fun Happy

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Re: TF Roll Call

CaptainOfPayne wrote:
Is there any official list that shows who is in what TF? I was told I am in TF-77 but have never seen any official orders, or documentation showing such. Not trying to be a thorn here but it would help to have something in writing showing my reporting structure. Us ex-military types love to see the chain of command in black and white Happy

COP

You're always welcome in any channel on voice comms. Except maybe the Flag Officers meeting room when they are discussing super sekrit fleet business.

Otherwise I would pretty much echo what Mr. Scott said.

Jump to: