This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 76 (TF-76)PVP
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bilarius Atlanteus Kaiser

re: welcome to the 76th task force.

Welcome to the 76th task force, my name is Bilarius Atlanteus Kaiser I am your commanding officer, Congrats to those in this task force who recently graduated fromt the SATC. I look forward to working with you; as you may have seen by now, the 7th fleet is the best that starfleet as to offer, to be able to be part of this great fleet is a great privilege and dont forget it!

My first orders are simple 76 task force members are required to check this thread atleast once every other day to keep informed about the task force and the fleet.

my second orders are, i want you to post a small bio about yourself and your character/ship please place the times you would more than likely be online for startrek online so that we may cordinate our efforts.

my third orders are to have fun and enjoy the experience of startrek online and being part of the 7th fleet.

good hunting Gentleman.

Captain Bilarius Atlanteus Kaiser

p.s. If you have any question or problems dont hesitate to ask.

Thank you sir. On behalf of my self and the crew of the Event Horizon I would like to thank you for this opertunity to kick some Klingon ass....

Sebastian Jedikia joined SF at an early age ( 16 ) they found he had an amazing talent with Zenolinguistics, but to their dismay he has a passion for warp engines and quickly entered the service of engineers. Time and time again Sebastian has surpassed every expectation and seems to have an understanding of warp technology that borders on miraculous. There is a reason for this amazing talent, you see Sebastian is not actually human, he was born Betazed to an unmarried set of parents and from an early age it was seen that he had no telepathic or empathic abilities at all. It wasn't untill his 12th birthday that he discovered where his gifts were centered, he was tinkering with an old broken down skycar when he realized what was wrong with it....no actually it was more like he felt the problem... as he made fix after fix the feelings became stronger and stronger he seemed to be forming some kind of bond with intricate machinery. Later he discovered that he could reach out with his mind , much like other Betazoids, and feel the intricacies of these complex machines. The first time Sebastian came into contact with a warp core it was like all the bells and whistles went off at once, he can see the ebb and flow of the warp field and can tune a warp core to within .001 tolerence by hand. It was an easy task deciding where he would put these talents to use, leaving his entire family to believe he never developed empatic skills to make his leaving easier for him and for them.

The Event Horizon was a dirilict vessel that Sebastian has been working on for some time, when he was able to put her back into service for SF, they made him her captain and he began picking her crew almost immediately, eager to bring the war back to the Klingons. It took alsmost two years to get the post for the lucky 7th fleet and this has fealt like home ever since he arrived here.

(( play times usually evenings after 8-9pm))

Welcome, I too was an engineer before getting my command, chief engineer to the Solace, under Captain Mikey. I grew up around warp engines, i lost my arm during the fleets last engagment with the borg during the biosphere mission, I now have an android arm with a lot of engineering tools built right into it, I am glad to have another engineer with me!

Engineering - Vice Admiral

Sir you have a new member to your TF

ztrek7

Thank you Commodore.

ENS K'grress reporting for duty!

Welcome ensign

ENS Strulleh (or VA Shrell...) reporting in. Glad to be here, though I don't really know where to start. Look forward to serving with you all!

Welcome aboard Ensign

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 76 (TF-76)PVP All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: