This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 75 (TF-75) 7th SCS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J. St. Peter

re: Fleet 7's Index of Races!

Howdy folks! JSP here, announcing that TF-75 will be collecting and posting a comprehensive "encyclopedia" of sorts of the custom races that any and all members of the 7th Fleet have created. For an initial look at what we started up to test, go HERE

SO...if you have a custom race you want to show off, here is what we'll need.

1) Name of race
2) Readily apparent distinguishing features (for vulcans, this would be "pointed ears")
3) We'll need either a) screenshots of the face sliders, options, and colors OR b) written out what to do to recreate the alien
4) Perhaps a brief history of the race, to include where they come from, their history prior to first contact with the Fed/Klings, etc.
5) Any other info (what members of the race are currently in starfleet and, more importantly, assigned to a 7th ship could work too)

I've got two custom races written up and posted, and I've got plenty more that I can come up with, but I'd rather this not be "Jessica's show" and instead be something that we all contribute to. You can send the information to me, either by PM, by posting in the test index in the TF-75 forums, or by e-mailing them to me (PM me for my e-mail address). Look at what we've already got made to give you an idea of what we're looking for. Can't wait to see what y'all have come up with!

-Jess

J. St. Peter

Also, is there anyway to get this thread so that it shows up in the announcements on the home page? Thanks!

J. St. Peter

*bump*

Myles Keogh

I've got one that I will try to post this weekend!

well it's been...about a week now. And I've only gotten one submission for this. Not cool guys; doesn't anyone create their own races for BOFFs or personal characters?

I'll give it another few days before I start creating this. Let's get some participation going, guys.

Lang S
Engineering - Vice Admiral

Rex is a custom race

Rex was part of an unknown race who was rounded up and enslaved by the Klingons and sent to work on Praxis, Rex hide for days before been the last to be captured, However while on the last transport enroute to Praxis was stoped by the USS Excelsior after the shockwave destruction and rescued. He is the last of his kind and the federation knew this was going on but didn't invole itself.So the Federation looks the other way on most of his unbecoming actions. His race was flirtatious and mischievous.

I Bite!

See, I can't do anything with that. Do up how to actually CREATE the race, and then I can do something.

YelgrunZhavok

I'll compile all this tonight. Yelgrun's a custom job. ;)

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Edward Hau

well golly gee, sooooooo sorry that i like plain ole trill's envy hehe

Awarded:

I know St. Peter started this and has since left, but I would like to continue to support this and get more ppl to sumbit races and i will put them into the main post when finished Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Task Force 75 (TF-75) 7th SCS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: