View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Runaz

re: Starbase Progress Report

one way to get dosi rotgut is to farm STF's in space and sell all the loot you can for EC then buy em off the exchange.

the other is a 4 part doof mission that at the end unlocks a doof mission that rewards the dosi rotgut. starts with tulaberries.

re: putting "Advanced multidisciplinary research" on h

Admittedly I don't have a great deal of insight into the mechanics of the projects of the starbase, since I am only SEC I, but it seems to me that we have hit a roadblock with the Bartender project. It is going to take a long time too get all the rotgut and ale necessary to finish it, and in the meantime we are falling behind on the other projects that could be undertaken. It is my understanding that the other slot under starbase special projects, could be used to build these projects. If that's the case I would suggest putting the "Advanced multidisciplinary research" on hold, at least until the bartender project has been completed. The "Advanced multidisciplinary research" does not contribute anything significantly to the starbase, and as it says in the AMD's description, it is only a tool for large fleets to generate fleetcredits. The main way it does that is to put fleetmarks into the project, those marks could also be better used in the other special-projects we want to build.
However if I am mistaken, and it is not possible to substitute another project for the "Advanced multidisciplinary research", kindly disregard this post.
Christian M. Hanson
Tactical - Rear Admiral

Awarded:

The special project (at the very bottom) really doesn't do much for the starbase. It's just a place for people do dump extra fleet credits and what not into, so they can get fleet credits.
Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Re: putting "Advanced multidisciplinary research"

Darkshadow971 wrote:
Admittedly I don't have a great deal of insight into the mechanics of the projects of the starbase, since I am only SEC I, but it seems to me that we have hit a roadblock with the Bartender project. It is going to take a long time too get all the rotgut and ale necessary to finish it, and in the meantime we are falling behind on the other projects that could be undertaken. It is my understanding that the other slot under starbase special projects, could be used to build these projects. If that's the case I would suggest putting the "Advanced multidisciplinary research" on hold, at least until the bartender project has been completed. The "Advanced multidisciplinary research" does not contribute anything significantly to the starbase, and as it says in the AMD's description, it is only a tool for large fleets to generate fleetcredits. The main way it does that is to put fleetmarks into the project, those marks could also be better used in the other special-projects we want to build.
However if I am mistaken, and it is not possible to substitute another project for the "Advanced multidisciplinary research", kindly disregard this post.

Unfortunately, the bottom "Special Projects" tab cannot be used for upgrades and once a project is started, it cannot be changed.

I will be the one to freely admit I screwed the pooch on this one. I should've realized this particular project (Bartender) was requiring more than we had or able to grid out within a reasonable time.

That being said, we are still doing quite well as a fleet with the Starbase. While we are working on the Bartender, we can still continue to push military projects to get us close to Shipyard III. Hopefully before we reach that, the bartender will be complete.

Bartender is cooking...

bartender is done
Ryo Himura

dmextreme wrote:
bartender is done

Romulan Ale on me!
Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

I am pretty sure she wants to Counsel me....

Forum Image

And yes, special project "All Work and No Play" is Complete!

Awarded:

Many of you have been waiting for this...Advanced Fleet Weapons. Here is a comparison of a Ultra Rare Fleet Weapon to a Borg Mk XII weapon. The numbers are worth the investment!

Forum Image

Page 4 of 4

Jump to: