View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank Murphy

re: daytime fleet

i was just wondering if there are any of the senior staff that are available during the day?
i have noticed that there are some of the fleet that are more active during the day
(including myself) and was wondering if anyone was available to run events. (am getting tired of pugs were people drop during the mission because thing are not going their way)
Ryo Himura

What time are you on sir? Also what time zone would be helpful. I'm on mostly during the day. Evenings it depends what other stuff I have going on.

Know how you feel bout PuGGing...
Frank Murphy

im est. and am usually around from 7am till around 2pm.
only reason i asked is because lately it seams im only available after the evening events as my wife gets out of class anywhere from 7pm -10pm and were down to one car (oldest is using our second as his is in the shop...damn deer)
have noticed a lot of the newer people are on at this time also
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Due to my schedule I'm on a good bit during the day. Mostly to check my doffs and if I'm in the mood I'll run a few things. But during day I'm rarely in vent. I like to just enjoy game with no chatty chat in my ear.

Honestly PuGs aren't that bad if you join up/invited in the right channels. I think there is one now for Fleet events but don't know it. EliteSTF is what it says but it's an invite only channel due to the fact it got plagued bad by idiots for awhile there. I don't know who can invite though.

I can be on during the day. I usually stay up when I get home. Waht do you want to do? IIRC you are more into PvP. Has that interest shifted?
Frank Murphy

mostly looking for stf and fleet mark grinds
and i have had some good pug groups but it seems like i get 4or 5 bad ones for every good(have yet to complete ka space because people drop out all the time and 3 people just cant keep up)
I've noticed they need to fix the mach making on pugs too. usually at least 4 people are in cruisers, they need to make it so there is a greater variety of ships in the event.(of course i realize this might not be possible as there might only be 5 people queued and all of them tech. but...)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Suggestions Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: