View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Starbase Grocery List #10

Forum Image

We are well on our way to Military Tier III which will open up access to those ships everyone has been waiting for!

Currently, we are at 38,390 military XP. To get us to Military Tier III, we need to focus on gathering the following, in order from most needed to least:

Security Duty Officers
Tactical Duty Officers
Fleet Marks

A helpful hint to gathering those DoFFs is to see the Personnel Officer at Starfleet Academy every 2 days. It doesn't cost anything but a few minutes of your time.

On a side note: the Starbase Armory can now provide complete Ultra Rare space and ground weapons and gear. For those of you new to the fleet, you are given access to the Starbase Armory after 60 days of service to the fleet.

As always, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by Jason32 on 09/11/12 21:21; edited 1 time in total
Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

I would like to add that the KDF starbase has up to about the 19th to finish it's current special project. This will move forward 'All work and some play' to the active position, and allow us to queue 'History and Movement.'

The deadline for 'History and Movement' is the 20th, so it has to at least be in the queue by then, or we won't be able to do it.

I'll get to work on those fleet marks! I'm working on getting some weapons ready to go myself.

Just wanted to let people know that you can get common Conn officers(tactical) on exchange for 10-15k to help move along projects that require tactical doffs.

I'll try to work on this next time I can be on, working nights sure is messing up my schedule =P
xlxMAVERICxlx

In the little time I've been able to get on, I've helped contribute some stuff to the KDF base including giving all the earned dilithium strictly to the base.

Jump to: