View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ganos Lal
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: Dilithium shortages?? need some extra in your pockets??

Greetings Programs,
Mr. G. here. I have noticed that we are struggling to finish some of the Embassy and Starbase missions. It was brought to my attention that the coffers(our pockets) are a bit low on dilithium. I had been introduced to a nifty way to gather roughly 5700 dilithium an hour a bit ago and have made some good dilith that way. To do this you need 2 people or in my case two accounts. Make sure both characters have the pvp mission called "Removing enemy secret headquarters"
Fire up a private que for pvp. Set the map to salvage operation, set the influence to 100. Start the mission and have one person capture the a base. Let the time run out. When that mission is done it will count for one of the three needed to complete the mission. Each round will take about 5 minutes. you can get all three done in 15 minutes. once you turn the mission in you get(at lvl 50) 1440 dilithium, 2976 skill points, and 2598 expertise points. Do this 4 times in an hour and you will get 5760 dilithium.

I will spend a 4-5 hours on a weekend doing this. I try to do an hour of this everynight. The more people particapating, the faster each round gets done.

If you are running this with more than 1 person on the capturing team. Have each member capture a seperate area. For each captured area the influence of the opposite team will decrease by one point a second. 5 points captured 5 influence a second comes off.

Was introduced to a faster way than this. Same principal but you do ground on assimilated cruiser for arena battles. Everyone takes off shields and lets one person do the killing. killing team on red the dead on blue. takes about 1 minute a match

For anymore questions/concerns about this give me a hollar in game or pm me here

Last edited by Ganos Lal on 12/23/12 0:41; edited 2 times in total
VADM JT Kerry
VADM JT Kerry
Engineering - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Dilithium shortages?? need some extra in your pockets??

You will need to train us all since the next 3 weekends are .

There is also the need to move dilithium between your toons within an account (so the verious charaters can build Fleet Marks within an account without having to switch tonns constantly), which can be done. You can use the Dilithium Exchange as sort of a Bank to do point to point transfers of Dilithium between your characters within one account, here's the instructions:

http://www.fleet7.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8689776&gid=84053

Happy Hunting,

JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Guides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: