Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Membership Documents
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM JT Kerry
VADM JT Kerry
Engineering - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: How to setup your Signature... the pictoral guide:

Please do not post any comments in this forum - this is for instruction only. For further assistance read on...

1. Go to your account in Personnel:

Forum Image

2. Click Edit Profile:

Edit

3. Then - SCROLL DOWN:

Scroll

4. Look for the Forum Signature box, and follow the new instructions in the image below.

(Everyone's URL is specific to their namebar in Photobucket, so I send the PM with your link to the Fleet Photobucket site where you Namebar image is stored).

5. Click the Update button below the "Forum Signature" box and you are done.

6. Refresh the webpage, and you should see your signature/namebar appear at the bottom of every post you have made and will make on the Fleet website.

Problems - You can PM me, FLTCPT JT Kerry, for assistance, since it is a new system and they upgraded those signature that were already in place.

When ever you request an update to your Namebar, in the Request Center's Fleet Namebar Requests, I do the updates and upload it to Photobucket.  After a short time it registers on Photobucket and Guild Launch, which should then update every post in the forums of our site.  Enjoy! 

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Membership Documents All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: