Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capt. Vashaar
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Kala replacing Kass

I am going to be switching to Kala as my main KDF person. She is Science based, drives a Fleet Kamarag battlecruiser. I have it updated to all Fleet weapons, Jem'Hadar XII set, Advanced Fleet warp core. Still woking on consoles. I will be using this ship for TOS stuff, as it resembles the K'Tinga, and I don't have any other TOS type ships unless you count Bird of Prey. She will not be driving a Science type ship until we get Tier V shipyard, and high end Embassy consoles. I play her now way more than Vashaar, so if you want to team up, just let me know.

Awarded:

re: Kala replacing Kass

Ok, so after some research last night I decided that Kala will be flying the Bird of Prey. It is by far my favorite ship. I will be working on upgrades to it from now on, as well as mastering the tactics. It is the most submarine type ship in the game, and I know those tactics well. She will be up to speed by the next Bloodbath event. We may not will, but they will know we were there. I will die gloriously in a huge fireball.

Jump to: