View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

re: HUCKABEE's Signatures

I will now be taking any request from any members in the fleet that would like a signature styled after my own.

I'm doing this as a means to provide people who want a more personal feel then the Fleet standard namebar provides.  Namebars were originally used for front page post, but members commonly used them as sigs/headers in their post so they were adopted as the standard signature.

What I need from you:
-Portrait picture of character (Screenshot from tailor works the best.)
-Ship profile, name, NCC#
-Preferred background (If no preference I will provide one)
-Preference if you have it, of where you want items placed on signature and font.
-Font color (If I find something to look the better, I will over-rule.  This will include font if you pick something crazy.)

Included in Signature if available:
-Ship patch
-namebar
-Squadron patch for hanger(s).

You can place the images in the Image Library and I will have you or an Admin delete them once used. Images need to be in gallery before you request here or you stand the chance of me skipping you over.

The great emblem of The 7th Fleet will be included.  If you wish to leave out the namebar or ship patch, please make request to not have it included. 

Each signature is handmade from scratch and will not be easily changed like the namebars, so take serious thought in request. If your namebar is updated then I should be able to easily place it over existing one in the signature.

Last edited by CAPT Huckabee on 05/24/14 20:28; edited 3 times in total

Another example.  I've done away with fleet uniform and branch color for font restrictions to allow more personality in the sigs.

Do me profile sir. My toon pic is in the default gallery "Sigportait

Miranda Class U.S.S. Cartago NCC 92977 Lt John Eng

I let you chose the background

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Johnbeaird67 wrote:

If you could do a screenshot closer up in the tailor of character and one of ship alone so it doesn't have the blue line effect that one does.  It will look better with what I suggested.  Also keep in mind I can't easily change the sig around while you level up.  I'm just a rookie when it comes to making stuff, so I make them the sig from scratch each time.

Huckabee40 wrote:
Johnbeaird67 wrote:

If you could do a screenshot closer up in the tailor of character and one of ship alone so it doesn't have the blue line effect that one does.  It will look better with what I suggested.  Also keep in mind I can't easily change the sig around while you level up.  I'm just a rookie when it comes to making stuff, so I make them the sig from scratch each time.

Have you checked out STO Academy's signature maker. http://www.stoacademy.com/tools/sigmaker.php It has backgrounds, icons, text. You just click it and position and thats it they are supposed to be adding some more. Forum Image This is one I played around with I just picked the background and the 2 ship icons.

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

I didn't know they had one.  Just let me know if you would like me to still make you one.  I should be able to sometime this week if you.

Jump to: