Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank Murphy

re: registery

Is it posable or even feasible to have a fleet registry for the K.D.F. side of the fleet?
I've noticed that the 7th I.T.S. has grown steadily over the last few months and it's getting confuseing telling who's who.

Thanks,
DM

As the one that maintains the current one, I would have to say doing one for the KDF is something I will not do. Ill explain why.

The registry is mainly a tool for new members to see what ship names are already associated with a current member as thier primary ship.

Even though we have a lot of active KDF players now compared to the past, the 7th Fleet is a Federation fleet. The 7th I.T.S. was created for 7th Fleet members to have a place on that side to call home.

As Klingon Ops, Commodore Kor is free to do what he wants with that side. It's his responsiblity to maintain. Assigning positions like he has is an example of his freedom to do what he wants over there, even though no such position will come with a bump in fleet rank(Fed fleet). So if he or one of the people he has assigned to a job wants to make a KDF registry, then the freedom is there to create it.

So down and dirty truth to it is that it's not it's own full blown fleet.

Understood

Awarded:

We'll do one, we'll just have it stickied at the top of the 7th ITS forum subsection, rather than added to the main Fleet page news sections.
xlxMAVERICxlx

Huckabee40 wrote:
As the one that maintains the current one, I would have to say doing one for the KDF is something I will not do. Ill explain why.

The registry is mainly a tool for new members to see what ship names are already associated with a current member as thier primary ship.

Even though we have a lot of active KDF players now compared to the past, the 7th Fleet is a Federation fleet. The 7th I.T.S. was created for 7th Fleet members to have a place on that side to call home.

As Klingon Ops, Commodore Kor is free to do what he wants with that side. It's his responsiblity to maintain. Assigning positions like he has is an example of his freedom to do what he wants over there, even though no such position will come with a bump in fleet rank(Fed fleet). So if he or one of the people he has assigned to a job wants to make a KDF registry, then the freedom is there to create it.

So down and dirty truth to it is that it's not it's own full blown fleet.

Soooooo...

We're posing as Fed spies (or Section 31?) that infiltrated the KDF? I like it! Very space-Bond-ish! I like it!

Need a little help.  Trying to send a mass PM, but there is no way to match names, (sorry, I don't remember names) and you "@name."   

@Incitatis

@Knightblu

@davisjm0311

@4Tribble

@Midpoint

@FritzN

@ArmyFlyBoy

@dmextreme

Don't worry, not selling AmWay Products, just need to be able to send you a pm. 

Cheers - Captain Thu'fir@wupteedo

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

davisjm0311

Mine is the same in game and in here. @davisjm0311  character names in game...John, Dal'onra, Lenara...what's up?

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Why is everything so hard here!!!!   Can't even send a simple group PM????

Check the following items:

• D'Vahn@Incitetis Does Not Exist
  • Gursas@Knightblue Does Not Exist
  • K'Tesh@davisjm0311 Does Not Exist
  • Kurak@4tribble Does Not Exist
  • Crom@Midpoint Does Not Exist
  • Nonoc@FritzN Does Not Exist
  • Gloath@ArmyFlyBoy Does Not Exist
  • Nnerthus@dmextreme Does Not Exist

Any ideas how to send a group PM?  Trying to do something good, but road blocks at every corner!  Lot's of time and effort with ZERO results.  

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Jason32
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

You are talking in-game right?  It's hard to do group PMs in game.  Its either a fleet message or an individual message (PM).  Unless something has changed recently.  Send it via a group message on the website...that you can do.

Awarded:

I'm not sure if everyone has the ability to create a PM group, or the ability to see groups at all in the PM system.  If you see the word "(Edit)" in the "To" line when you go to create a PM, you can create a group.  Click the down arrow in "Other Groups" and choose Custom Group and then click (Edit).  On the page that you are transferred to, scroll to the bottom and in "Add a Custom Group" type the name of the group you want to create, click the Add Group button and then you can go in and add members to the group. 

I hope this helps.

JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: