View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: V1.5 of "Intro to the Lucky 7th" is Live!

davisjm0311 wrote:

My main changed at the first of the year Mercer...It's now my Science Captain, Lenara Davis.  My ship is the science Vesta (Multi-Mission Surveillance Explorer).  I don't know how detailed it goes...I use all Polaron beams with the exception of the cutting beam.  Here is a new image set to use.

If you are submitting for the intro mission please follow davis' example here... you dont have to do it like he did, but I need a close up your upper body face especially

Wouldn't it be easier to post a picture of the sliders for the face and body?

Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

Gerron Vek wrote:

Wouldn't it be easier to post a picture of the sliders for the face and body?

No Because the sliders between the actual creator and the foundry are completely different with the add quirk of the foundry ones not even having numbers. Seeing the character allows me to guess much better then trying to meticulous match the sliders.

Oh,  I didn't remember that.   Seems strange they would work the foundry that way.  You would think at the very least it would let you save/load costumes with the same format used on teh in game costume editor.

Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

I'm not quite sure about that since you can save costumes in game.. i wonder if they would be able to be imported to the Foundry I'll have to take a look when I revamp everything

Awarded:

Anton Mercer wrote:

With the uniform change, I'm going to be working on V2.0 of this mission. I will be giving it another pass on spell and word check, adding captains, etc. I would ask the following from specific people and then anyone in general...

1. I need Revan and Baldwin to place character portraits in the Portraits gallery within the next few days so I can add them to the mission.

2. Whoever has a Romulan main I would ask that you also put in a portrait as well so that I can replace my character. Please save your full character name(if you have a full Romulan name) either as the name of the pic or in a comment for it.

I would then like everyone to replay the mission once I give it the overhaul for feedback, more suggestions, comments or complaints. Thanks everyone!

EDIT* And yes i know.. if you play it now, some of the Captains are not their actual height (Jason) i'll fix that when I go through it.

Just bumping this again as I will start this at the end of the week... If you want to submit a Romulan please let me know in this thread or via PM and please follow davis's example of posting screens of your character so I can clearly see and therefore re-create them.

Page 2 of 2

Jump to: