Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capt. Vashaar
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Working seriously on my Klingon

I have decided that by next bloodbath event, I will have a Klingon to be reckoned with. I am still going to finish my Fed toon, currently in level 59 hell, But will likely make my Kala the main toon, and dedicate my efforts to that side. Level 52 and counting. See you out there. Just call if you need a science officer for something. Kaas is also a possibility. Can't remember is he is Engineering or Tactical.

Please join us for "Kick-a-Tribble," most Monday nites starting at 2030 (EST).  Come for the Bloodwine and Orion Dancing Girls, stay for the battles and glory. 

Cheers

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Capt. Vashaar
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Up to level 54, working Kobali stuff. Anyone can come with if needed. I am the definition of Billy Badass, except I am a girl.

Awarded:

I have been studying, and have decided to be the Master of all things Bird of Prey. Going to die gloriously many times in PvP. It should make for an interesting Bloodbath though. How often do we have those, anyway?

Kala

I second Wupteedo, the Kick a Tribble Monday's are great fun and you get to interact with your fellow Klingons. I have had a blast the past year participating in them. I play at odd hours, but if you happen to catch me on and would like to do something, just send me a tell.

Jump to: