View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgan Shackelford
sparrow794
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Change of Office Ceremony

Plans are moving forward to transition Commodore Kor into the Chief of Staff position.  As I'm sure many of you noticed, Commodore Kor processed and posted last month's administration cycle minutes.  Vice Admiral Seales, who has held this position for the last two years, will be stepping down.

The Chief of Staff position is one of the more complex officer chairs, and has the heaviest workload.  Third in command of the Fleet, the Chief of Staff is responsible for maintaining the preparedness of the Fleet as a whole.  Practically speaking, this involves a lot of paperwork and communications.  Vice Admiral Seales has discharged the duties of the office admirably for the last two years, and we thank him for his service to the Fleet.

But Chief of Staff was never meant to be a permanent posting.  As such, Commodore Kor has accepted a nomination to the position and is familiarizing himself with role.

Since this sort of thing doesn't happen terribly often, Command is also currently putting together details for a ceremony to commemorate the occasion.  Please stay tuned to the site for details as we hammer this out!

Last edited by sparrow794 on 09/23/15 22:17; edited 1 time in total

Awarded:

Congratulations and condolences are in order for Commodore Kor. Bravo Zulu to Vice Admiral Seales for doing a fantastic job in the post. As a former CoS, myself, I am impressed you stuck with it for 2 years (didn't realize you'd been in the post that long!)

Congrats Kor.  Job well done Jason.  I, too, did not realize it had already been that long.

+1 to Captain pRett post above.  Fair winds and following seas to VADM Seales and to Commodore Kor, pick you star, and stay the course till morning. 

Cheers

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Christian M. Hanson
Tactical - Rear Admiral

Awarded:

So, so sorry Kor..

Awarded:

Congrats Kor, and thanks for all your hard work Mr Jason......

Awarded:

My deepest thanks to VDAM Seales for the OUTSTANDING job he did as CoS.  To COMO Kor, many thanks for stepping up and accepting the challenge!

Awarded:

No the rumors are just not true I did not fire him. Remember he is in the Army and all they do is just quit...  All kidding a side You will me missed sir thank you for a job well done. Mr. Kor what in the hell have you gotten yourself into!

Awarded:

ADM Seales, sir,

You've done us honor, sir, to hold the CoS post as long as you have.  And, from one Army soldier to another, you have perform above and beyond the call of duty.  You've been at the front line long enough to know when to back away and let someone else take your place.  Grace under fire, and fairness to your men and always with an even demeanor, you will be missed, sir.

JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Flash Traffic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: