View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

re: Klingon Appreciation, April 2015

Last nights Kick-A-Tribble took us to the Klingon underworld where battles both in space and on the ground where no short than glorious and challenging.  On the Ground, we opted for melee weapons only to add to the challenge of meeting our foes.  Episodes included "Blood of the Empire," "The Gates of Gre'thor, and "Afterlife."  These missions were along the KDF mission line, so our Romulan allies could not join us.  After the evenings events, many of us found ourselves back in sickbay. 

Special note:  For the most part, when you group up for these missions and the group is over level 50, the games rise to the challenge to provide much stronger and more NPC ships and warriors.   As we progress as a group, our team play got much better over time. 

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Last weekend for Klingon Appreciation Month. 

Warriors, do we want to re-visit our stories, or should we got forth a face the Iconians? 

Qa'pla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbJtas6cV4c

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Since I hate green blooded Romulans, my Klingon had gathered dust to point I wasn't sure where to pick up, and I needed a Delta recruit.....I made me another KDF.  So Katrene has been reborn as a half human, half Klingon.  Really enjoying so far being able to level and not grind Pi Canis missions like I did back in the day.  Not looking forward to rep grinds so probably will focus only on ones with gear I want.  But I'm excited and hope to serve the Empire more like I did when I lead the group and more.

Huckabee40 wrote:

Since I hate green blooded Romulans, my Klingon had gathered dust to point I wasn't sure where to pick up, and I needed a Delta recruit.....I made me another KDF.  So Katrene has been reborn as a half human, half Klingon.  Really enjoying so far being able to level and not grind Pi Canis missions like I did back in the day.  Not looking forward to rep grinds so probably will focus only on ones with gear I want.  But I'm excited and hope to serve the Empire more like I did when I lead the group and more.

We look forward to her him serving with the 7th I.T.S.  Since the Dominion War, the High Council as well as the KDF have worked hard to bring diversity into Klingon Culture and Military.   I am also one quarter Orion.  My grandfather adored his Orion concubine and treated all his children and grandchildren equally.  I consider myself blessed to be raised by my Orion Grandmother, for she taught me well.     20 years ago, I would of never been promoted to Flag ranks in the KDF.  Nowadays, the General's Club on Qo'noS is a cross section of sentient species in the Klingon Empire. 

Qa'pla!

Last edited by Wupteedo on 04/23/15 20:41; edited 1 time in total

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

HE................Katrene is a he.  haha Name came from some Klingon name translator thing I used way back.  Suppose to be what "Huckabee" is in Klingon.

Huckabee40 wrote:

HE................Katrene is a he.  haha Name came from some Klingon name translator thing I used way back.  Suppose to be what "Huckabee" is in Klingon.

Whoops, me bad.    Noted and edited above. 

Qapla'

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Pour yourself a Bloodwine or Prune Juice and enjoy!

Qapla'

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Q-"What must I do, to convince you people?!"

Worf- "Die"

Hahaha love it.

Last night, the 7th I.T.S. took the battle to the Iconians.  By evenings end, it was two out of three, due to timer.  The missions where intense and will require some practice to master, but at the end of the day, we will prevail. 

This evening, we will go at them again.  My engineers may have found a "work-a-round" so that our Federation allies may join us in glorious battle against these ancient invaders.  (Invite folks to team through the Cross-faction channel).  

Let us work together to fight off these invaders. 

Qapla'

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Monday nite's "Kick-A-Tribble" saw the mighty 7th I.T.S. take on the Iconians on our own planet.  How dare they!    It was a glorious battle indeed, both in space and on the ground.  On the ground, we found our melee weapons to be most useful, except against the Herald.  Our space battle ended when the Iconian Dreadnought blew-up.  We found the secret to this battle was to have one ship focus on closing the varies gates, while others engaged our foes.  Gravity Wells are a big plus in this battle.  No sooner than we finished this battle, then the Crystalline Entity appeared in our Sector.  Of all the enemies I have faced, none are more dangerous than the Tholians when they are protecting their "god?"  It was a lengthy and costly battle, but we prevailed.    No sooner then we finished our repairs and paid our respects to our dead, when we were called away for a special mission.    Using the Iconian technology against them, we entered their sphere and did considerable damage to their operations.  Hopefully, this will buy us the time we need to replenish our ships and fill our ranks with young warriors. 

This is going to be a long and costly war, but we will prevail!

Qapla'

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: