Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Membership Documents
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: TOS Division (Heritage Fleet)

I had a few ideas/questions/thoughts while doing post-dinner clean-up tonight.

For those of us going for full immersion, what would be a good stardate reference/range for captain's logs?

As a corollary to that, will there be a separate sub-forum under the RP section for Heritage Fleet?

Once we reach the in-game rank of Captain, perhaps we can "upgrade" to a Constitution "refit," aka the Tier 2 cruiser.

Awarded:

Forum Image

Some of us are using the "Temporal Accident" theme to explain our outdated ships and equipment being used and updated, up to you if you want to go this way or not, just a suggestion...also we are loosely upgrading to the T2 Connie refit at Commander level and upgrading to the Excelsior at Captain

Someone has the Exeter, darn. lol

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Chris J Kirk wrote:

Someone has the Exeter, darn. lol

I don't usually run around the TOS events (TNG generation), but these threads are pretty old.  So the information probably is not current.  If you're into the Heritage thing, hopefully one of the other guys can point you in the right direction for a canon Constitution class name to use if they still do it in an RP style.

Here is a list of Constitution ship names:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Trek_Starfleet_starships_ordered_by_class#Constitution_class

Several of the guys have named their ships after the canon ships, mine for example is the U.S.S. Pegasus. Check with Admiral Van Wormer or FCAPT Baldwin for the others. The Heritage Fleet events are rare, but they do still happen.

I seem to recall from the last Staff Meeting the TOS Tuesday is coming back. 

With that in mind, I will try to convince the mighty warriors of the 7th I.T.S. to break down their K-7's to TOS standards and let's see where the night takes us; after a few weeks practice on both sides, and only if invited. 

K-7 TOS:  2 weapons forward and 2 weapons aft, mark I common only, one MK 1 common console for each slot.  Disruptors and proton torpedoes only; mark I common.  Available in the Shipyard.  Only three Ensign Bridge officer slots?   Sorry, it's been a while.

It is a brave new universe these days, so this should be now be a common sight.

(Captain:  "Helmsmen, 60 degrees to port on my mark; Yes Sir!"

Captain:  "Rear Gunner, aim just below and slightly aft of the neck, behind their deflector dish, that's their main Engineer section, but do it manually; Yes Sir!

Captain:  "Rear Gunner, 5 seconds after my mark, fire disruptor beam first, and then let loose a volley of Torpedoes; Yes Sir!"

Captain:  "Officers, Mark!")

Also, the old K-6 cruisers will work as well.  LtCdr ship if I recall.

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Membership Documents All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: