VADM Kor Namebar

/PRIORITY ROUTINE
STARDATE 2415.05.01
MSGID ADMIN
TO ALL HANDS
FR 7HQ
SUBJ ADMIN CYCLE
ADMIN RMKS/
Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, May 1, 2415):

1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED:  
Valuuk@a747freak
Shepherd@Rayko
Niccoli@crazylord89
Andy Preston@cabcrow
Kova@J0KER06
RecoN@RecoN-1337
Don Archer@deputyhuck

2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER:
None.

3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED:
Knight@knightstic
Jorel@jonkrus

4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL:
Anson@Crestional

5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS:
None.

6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS:
Mav@xlxMAVERICxlx
Heartbreak6@unlockingsky

7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS:
None.

8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS:
AUGERSON@Armyflyboy20

9. OFFICERS ON RESERVE:
Captain Lang
Captain Scott
Captain Hanson
Captain Savar
Captain Vital
Captain Fenrir
Captain Mavendorf
Captain GanosLal
Captain Ryo
Captain Heartbreak6
Captain Rob
Captain Stryder
Captain Revan
Captain Eight
Captain Tyrphis
Commander Roberts

10. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT:
(Over 30 days since last website login or AWOL)
Roiya@darkshadow971 Last forum login over 30 days ago.
Jericho@he11blade Last forum login over 30 days ago.
LynMerri@LyndaMarshall Last forum login over 30 days ago.
Seth@seaspector Last forum login over 30 days ago.
Elthiar@Elthiar Last forum login over 30 days ago.
Ben@jiinan Last forum login over 30 days ago.
Kova@J0KER06 Last forum login over 30 days ago and has not yet reported for duty.
Shepherd@Rayko Joined Fleet more than 30 days ago, but has not reported for duty yet.
T’Pau@Connnor Last forum login over 30 days ago.

11. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY:
(2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status)
None.

May 2015 Rollup

RMKS/
1.  April Fleet Events (all start times are 2030hrs EDT except as noted).  The Fleet is moving toward having one large weekend event, to increase participation, and several standing weekly events, to give all Captains a chance to see action:

•      Primary Fleet Event: Iconian War, 8 & 9 May.  The Lucky 7th will put these Iconians to the test.  Admiral’s Call will be on May 9, at 2015.
  •      Kick a Tribble Mondays, join the 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron on maneuvers May 4, 11, and 18.  KDF forces will be on stand-down on May 25 in remembrance of fallen heroes.
  •      TOS Tuesdays return!  Join ADM Van Wormer every Tuesday in May, for the Fleet historical reenactment club.  Club members dress in 23rd Century uniforms, and bring ships no more recent than the Excelsior Class.  May 5, 12, 19 & 26.
  •      Thursday Combat Patrols, with Fleet Captain Shackleford.  Group up in teams and run any and all missions, as the situation in the combat zones requires.

2.  Please be sure to see the Fleet Training Officer, Fleet Captain Davis, for help with configuring and equipping your ships for battle.  He is a great resource, and this month is a prime opportunity to prepare for the upcoming Fleet War Games, which will take place in June.
3.  For any questions on contributing to the Fleet Holdings, and for assistance in doing so, please contact FCAPT Novin.  He can be reached by PM at Novin7, or on his ship’s bridge at @novin7.
4.  Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, Intro to the Lucky 7th, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it.  At least one new Ensign joined our Fleet last month, thanks to this well crafted holodeck mission. 
5.  Fleet invites and Ventrilo information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only.  Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff.
6.  Ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the fleet website, participating in Fleet Vent, and reporting for duty once every 30 days.  Failure to do without requesting Reserve Status from the CoS is grounds for dismissal.
7. Summer uniforms are in effect from May 15, on.
8. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday, May 28, 2100 EDT. Location is the Fleet Starbase Conference Room.
//HQ SENDS

xlxMAVERICxlx

re: April Admin Cycle and Meeting Minutes

Thank you very much sirs for the medal! I can't believe I lasted 3 years but I hope to keep making the fleet proud as I travel through and help break new ground.

Unfortunately, I have just lost my job right when I was able to get a sweet setup going at my desk. I hooked up a KVM switch to my laptop so that I can easily switch between my work PC and my laptop. I made a thread in the Quarterdeck to explain what I did now. I can easily say that it works and I'm now going to start coming on more often. I just need help to setup my Vent again so that I can join in on the fun and build up my new Delta Recruit toon.

Jump to: