re: FALLOUT 4

http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

War, war never changes.

Last edited by Wupteedo on 06/03/15 10:43; edited 1 time in total

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Arawn'Aun

Absolutely love these games...

And the attention they are given from the modding communities.  Looks very interesting!

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Fallout 4 Official Trailer

Here's a link that should work for the official trailer:

https://youtu.be/GE2BkLqMef4

Tactical - Captain

Fallout 3 was one I wish I'd picked up and played, but never did.

On a side note, the Witcher 3 is fantastic.

My advice: get Fallout 3 and play it at once.  Your life isn't complete until you do.  You should be able to get it for cheap: $12 on Steam for Game of the Year edition.

COMO Sapel
Science - Commodore

Awarded:

co-op play - even with 1 friend would make this a draw for me. Know that's a touchy subject in Fallout circles. Should be you and you robotic dog...oh wait is that true?

Awarded:

custodes02 wrote:

My advice: get Fallout 3 and play it at once.  Your life isn't complete until you do.  You should be able to get it for cheap: $12 on Steam for Game of the Year edition.

I did so and found that the Steam version of Fallout 3 won't run without crashing on most Windows 7 machines, including mine.  I have a Win 7 machine that used to be my main gaming rig that I have the original box version installed on, so no big deal, I can play it.  I went through the troubleshooting steps that are online but to no avail.  However, I also had picked up Fallout: New Vegas through Steam, which I had never gotten a copy of before, and that runs just fine.  If I really want to go back to Fallout 3, which I got close to finishing but never quite got through, then I can just play it on my old machine.  I do remember that I had to jump through all sorts of technical hoops to get it to run properly on that machine too, but I know it will work, at least.

But, yes, with the caveat that you might have trouble running Fallout 3 on a Windows 7 machine, you should play it.  It's a great game with an amazing game world.

Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Moosevelt wrote:

co-op play - even with 1 friend would make this a draw for me. Know that's a touchy subject in Fallout circles. Should be you and you robotic dog...oh wait is that true?

If there is ever an announcement that Fallout 4 will support co-op play, I'll immediately have to go and change my underwear.  I know, TMI

Science - Fleet Captain

War, war never changes!  However, after watching this, FALLOUT 4 has changed.  Watch and be amazed!  Geez, even the music still sends chills up my spine! 

https://vid.me/wzeq

Hopefully, the Pip-Boy Collector's Edition will be under my Palm Tree this Christmas. 

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Beyond the Galaxy All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: