Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Kick a Tribble Moves to Mondays

As you most likely noticed in Admiral P'Rett's meeting minutes from last night, KDF side Kick a Tribble night is moving to Mondays, starting immediately. So that means K.a.T. is scheduled for 9pm EST on Monday, July 30th. Hope to see some of our most Unscrupulous officers there! Maybe we can get a bunch of Fleet marks raised.

As he also noted, there is a KDF Fleet Event weekend on the 17th and 18th. That will be a golden opportunity to get the Gagh incubators on line, finally!

I'll try to get the in-game Calendar event for it working, right now it's in there but all borked up.
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Yay, it's goin to be fun to have company on the klink side. twisted

KaT, 4/13/2015

Tonight's Kick-a-Tribble will take the dedicated Warriors of the 7th I.T.S. to Nimbus III.  The Romulan Republic has specifically asked for us to handle Orion Pirates in that area.  Double check your equipment and make sure your Bat'leths are sharp. 

Meet up at our New Romulas Embassy at 2000 (EST).

COMO Thu'Fir, Com7thITS

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Kick-a-Tribble, always a good time with friends, and "selfie's" too!

Qapla'

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

re: Kick-A-Tribble Thoughts and Recommendations

To:      Captains of the 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron

Subj:  Kick-A-Tribble Ideas

Warriors, in the never ending quest to make the most of our short time to play STO in the evenings and optimized "good times" for Kick-A-Tribble Mondays, I'm asking for ideas from you.  Since taking command of the 7th I.T.S., I have continued the tradition of "free-playing" Kick-A-Tribble.  However, I have been kicking around some ideas for improving Kick-a-Tribble and seek your assistance.   So let me throw some Targ guts up on the wall and see what sticks.

a)  Either post, or list under Event Notes, what we will be doing at next Kick-A-Tribble; i.e., STF, Special Event, Defera, Dyson Sphere, etc.  Some prefer space only and some really like ground, but I like the idea of mixing it up a bit. 

b)  One Kick-a-Tribble a month dedicated to fighting in our D-7's/K'Ting'Ga's (Kick-A-Tribble Old School??) and wearing TOS uniforms.  Our last D-7 event brought over many of the 7th Fleet players. 

c)  One Kick-A-Tribble a month, where we finish the night in the space or group PvP arena.  Since we try to start around 8 pm (EST) and try to finish by 10 pm, I thinking about 9:30 pm, we just have a match up to 15 and let fly.  In the past, some of my best times in Kick-a-Tribble is when we have fought each other in glorious combat then go back to the Starbase and drink lots of Bloodwine.   As most of you know, I die a lot, but it is still glorious, especially when it is Brother in arms. 

d) Another item, outside of Kick-A-Tribble, would all like to have some sort of separate and dedicated KDF for a weekend event? 

I want your input on this.  Also, if you any any ideas, please bring them forward and post.  Myself, as well as the 7th Fleet Command Staff want ideas of what we can do better for both the Fleets.  Hopefully, with this Armada thing coming up, we might get some new players to join as well.  

Qapla'

VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

I strongly suggest a Defera run every time. The 7th I.T.S. holdings have approached the point where dil requirements are getting heavy and that is one of the best ways to get it. That would also accommodate the ground combat for players who like ground missions, so you kill two birds with one stone. Speaking personally, I find it very difficult to find a team for Defera hards these days, that's especially true for KDF side.

I recently dropped 100K+ dil on main fleet side with dil I had squirreled away, but I can't do that for the KDF fleet because getting the dil is more difficult. Just a thought.

Awarded:

I would second the vote for Defera to build up Dil for our starbase, etc.  Unfortunately it is hard for me to play during the week - usually I'm just on long enough to do my daily R&D and DOFF missions.

Ktrelan
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

I will be online soon to participate, still checking weapon systems (hotkeys), and what they do after my absence.

K'Trelan, Capt, 7th Fleet/88th BN
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

12 October 2015:  Met at DS9 at Quark's Bar.  Plan tonight is to do one or two local space missions, then do a Defera Ground Run.  Sorry guys, but we need the Fleet Marks and Dilithium. 

Open for any other suggestions if you need a specific type of marks. 

Qapla'

Commodore Thu'Fir

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: