Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

re: The Klingon Armada

I am pleased to announce that the 7th I.T.S. has joined a Klingon Armada.  Our Alpha Fleet is headed up by the KDF Viper Group Omega.  Our Beta Fleet is headed up by the noble House of Nagh'reD.  Both houses have been on STO for several years and are well established.  Except for one fleet, our Gamma Fleet Mates are about the same level as us.  I know and have battled with many of the Fleets represented in our new Armada.  Noble warriors all.  The overall strength of the Armada is 541.  For additional information, please check the "armada" tab (last one) on the Fleet information tab (bottom right, mini-menu).  It is a good day for the 7th I.T.S. 

Qapla'

Commodore Hawat Thu'Fir

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Thanks to those that made this happen.

Armada News:  By the time that STO starts back up tonight, our 24 hour probation should be over.   We still have a 30 day period, were both sides can walk away with no issues.   So far, I am pleased with some of the comments I have received from other Commanders.  

Now get this, last night, not once, not twice, but thrice times, I put out a call "need 2/3 more for Fleet Alert/Undine/Defera" on the Armada channel.  Fast responses to each and slots filled within 20 seconds.  They want to party with us as much as we want to party with them.  (Note: the word "party" has a much different meaning on the KDF side than the Federation side.)

Qapla'

VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

That's great news, Thu'fir. Thank you for putting it together. Well done, my friend, and much appreciated!

Richter/Gorgas

Awarded:

So is it time to start allying with and blackmailing the other Gamma Houses, betray our Beta House and then overthrow our Alpha to rule them all?  Or do we have to wait?  Qapla'

VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Mark Speed wrote:

So is it time to start allying with and blackmailing the other Gamma Houses, betray our Beta House and then overthrow our Alpha to rule them all?  Or do we have to wait?  Qapla'

Wait? I've already deployed my spies. Fortune favors the bold, I say. Or was that the bloodwine talking? Oh well, back to the dancers!

Qapla'

Knightnblu wrote:
Mark Speed wrote:

Wait? I've already deployed my spies. Fortune favors the bold, I say. Or was that the bloodwine talking? Oh well, back to the dancers!

Qapla'

(Hears the chime of his desk and knows that things need his attention.  Puts down a well-worn copy of the human book "The Prince."  Begins to chuckle to himself over the musings of his Captains.  The recently finished Inconian War took its toll on his Captains and their crews, but things seem to be falling back into place.  "Balance in all things" came to mind knowing the pendulum was swinging the other way.    Still chuckling he sends a quick message to his Captains.)  

Patience is a virtue and fortune favors the prepared.   You should "google" my name sake "Thufir Hawat" and all will be revealed.  

Qapla'

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: