View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

re: Star Citizen and the 7th.

Anniversary Sale ends on Monday morning.   Several new ships, plus an opportunity to pick up other ships that normally are not available.   Considering trading up my Super Hornet for a Crucible "repair" ship.  Picked up a couple of the new P-72 single seat fighters (w/LTI).  See ya' in the 'verse (someday).

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14314-Star-Citizen-Anniversary-Sale

Whoa, I have a few more hours before I make the most important gaming decision in my life.   Do I melt all my Star Citizen ships and make the plunge into the big league?  The Javelin is available for a limited time today for only $2500.     Make those champagne dreams and caviar wishes come true.

Qa'pla 

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

xivim
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

I went a browsed the prices, them some pricey ships. I have a feeling this is a game i will never be able to join in on, i cant spend that kind of money on ships.

Awarded:

Wupteedo wrote:

Anniversary Sale ends on Monday morning.   Several new ships, plus an opportunity to pick up other ships that normally are not available.   Considering trading up my Super Hornet for a Crucible "repair" ship.  Picked up a couple of the new P-72 single seat fighters (w/LTI).  See ya' in the 'verse (someday).

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/14314-Star-Citizen-Anniversary-Sale

Whoa, I have a few more hours before I make the most important gaming decision in my life.   Do I melt all my Star Citizen ships and make the plunge into the big league?  The Javelin is available for a limited time today for only $2500.     Make those champagne dreams and caviar wishes come true.

Qa'pla 

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: