Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

re: Kick A Tribble Events

Following in the operational success of 7th Fleet's "Tour the Galaxy" event, we will follow suit on Monday night.  With Klingon Pain Sticks in hand, I'm sure wrangling the Targs will go much quicker.  By the way, after KaT, we will have to round-up some of the young male Targs around the Star Base and castrate them.   I will present these tasty treats to Q's chef at the Winterland event. 

So look over you ships and bring your fastest one to the event.  Here are some helpful tips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqJJsEWvCI0

http://sto.gamepedia.com/Mission:_Tour_the_Galaxy

We learn from the experiences of others.

http://forum.stoacademy.com/archive/index.php?thread-2710.html

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

re: 21 December - Kick-A-Tribble Event

Warriors - I have sent an invention to FCapt Axe to participate in a joint training match with his Junior Officers around 2100(EST) on Monday.  This will be a quick and direct PvP match to 15 Victories.  Do not underestimate these young officers from the 7th Fleet. 

Other ideas?

1) Tour the Galaxy (was not really happy with my own performance last time)

2) Replay of an historical episode (TBD)

3) An STF for needed specialty marks (Terran/Iconian/Borg/Fleet)

Thoughts and comments. 

Sometime during the month of December I would each of you to try some sort of KDF Foundry Mission that we can play as a group.  Something with a good story and both ground and space action.

If you have a new Toon that you have added this year, do not forget to earn enough rewards for the Frost Boots from Q's Winter Wonderland. 

Qapla'

Nimmoth
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

i like the latter 2 ideas...some epic klingon space battles..only bop's allowed..i will start looking at some foundry missions

Captain Nimmoth, USS Mandragoran, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Nimmoth wrote:

i like the latter 2 ideas...some epic klingon space battles..only bop's allowed..i will start looking at some foundry missions

Excellent idea.  That would go along with my idea of theme nights.  We could have bring you BoP nights and almost everyone's favorite K-7/K'T'nga night. 

I was thinking that all members of the 7th ITS should have one type of KDF TOS ship (B'rel or K-7, common/base gear only) in their inventory as well as a updated version for STF and Fleet play.  I always get a trill when I take my K't'inga or Vo'Quv out of the shipyard. 

So my question to the 7th I.T.S. is:  Do you want to have some sort of TOS night for K-A-T or make it a separate night?  My Monday's nights are penciled in for K-A-T, plus one additional night for general "Carrier" night (2nd Wednesday).  I have one more night in me; 3rd Wednesday would be best.  Please advise.

My current goal for K-A-T night is to keep it simple and have some mindless STO fun with good friends in tow. 

Qapla'

Nimmoth
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

Wupteedo wrote:

I always get a trill when I take my K't'inga or Vo'Quv out of the shipyard.

was that a play on words or mis-spelled "thrill"   ;p

Captain Nimmoth, USS Mandragoran, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Nimmoth wrote:
Wupteedo wrote:

I always get a trill when I take my K't'inga or Vo'Quv out of the shipyard.

was that a play on words or mis-spelled "thrill"   ;p

Old age, fast typing, cheap Sam's Club magnifying eye glasses and bain of my existence, dyslexia.  I couldn't even drive in Ireland because of it.  I have about 10 pairs of the Sam's 2x glasses laying about the house.  Getting old is not for the faint of heart. 

Qapla'

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

re: 8 Feb 2016 - Special Operations Mission for KaT

Top Secret - For your eyes only!

Message for:  All 7th I.T.S. Members

Subject:  Special OPS on 8 Feb 2016

(Cue Mission Impossible music)

Klingons, I will spare you the details and paperwork that has lead us to this mission.  Let's just say, when there is dirty work to be done in the Empire, we are the first to be called.   As such, report to me at Drozana Station at 2000 (EST) on 8 February 2016 for a special briefing, then onward to battle.  Oh, I need to you put on your Federation Holo-Emitters for you and your ships; i.e., show up with one of your Federation Toons (not Romulan) and a good Federation ship.  I will brief all of you then.  Note: when this mission is complete, we must follow Type II decontamination protocols. 

Remember, loose lips sinks ships!

Qapla'

Commodore Thu'Fir, Commander, 7th I.T.S.

(This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.  End Mission Impossible music)

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Monday nights Kick-A-Tribble featured a "blast from the past" from our early Federation Days -- "The Doomsday Device" - mission. 

After a few death howls, the 7th I.T.S. honored K'Valk by defeating this machine of destruction and death.

It was a glorious night, indeed!

Qapla'

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: