Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Anniversary Events - February 2016

Last edited by sparrow794 on 02/26/16 22:34; edited 2 times in total

Awarded:

Shack, you have missed your calling! A real comedian 

Officers of the 7th Fleet and your Armada - Listen UP!

On behalf of the KDF Viper Group Omega Armada, we invite you to join us for War Games.  This, of course this is just for training purposes, but given what we have been through in the last year, we thought some friendly competition among allies would be good fun.  I want to emphasis the world "FUN" here. 

I believe FCapt Nimmoth is your coordinator on the Federation side. 

Saturday Night, 20 February at 2100 (9 pm, EST).  We will muster at the Engineering Bay at DS9.  FCapt Novin has let me know your side will need longer time to prepare, so you are expected to muster at 2000 (8 pm, EST).  He mentioned something about "herding cats."  Humans and their metaphors.

Come with your best ship or your favorite ship, it does not matter, this is meant to be a good time.  There will also be some ground PvP as well.  I am planning on 10 v. 10 Matches with a kill count of 50 to move things along.  Scores will not be recorded but some bragging is allowed.  Most of the players will not be able to communicate via Vent or Teamspeak as they all come from different fleets.  Once you are in a group, someone needs to step up and take charge -- if in doubt, toss a coin. 

For ground combat, please bring your favorite melee weapon as well.  Ground combat is always best when you can look into your opponents eyes.

As "Master of the Games" I will no doubt be in a foul mood with little time for pleasantness nor Targshit.   This will require lots of cooperation and for no better phrase "flying by the seat of our pants."   As far as we know, this will be a first on Star Trek On-line. 

I plan on evening ending with all the participants flying over to the Badlands Battlezone and doing battle with the Mirror Universe. 

Qapla'

Commodore Hawat Thu'Fir, Commander 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

re: Armada Wargames

Sirs - it has come to my attention that many fleets are not as efficient as our fleet as far as group events go.  At least this is what I have picked up on the KDF side.  For all I know the Federation Fleets run like the Federation and that the 7th Fleet is pretty much the norm.   That mentioned, for those that participate on Saturday Night's Wargames, you may have to take on leadership roles for the respective PvP groups.  Yes, I know it easier to let the other guy do it, but we are the "other" guy when it comes to this.   So when the PvP groups are formed up for each side, I'm asking you to step up and take command of that group.  If there is another senior Officer from another Fleet present, offer them the opportunity, if they don't want it, grab the bull by the horns and sally forth, i.e., your the Alpha.  The KDF side should fall right in line; the Federation side might want to discuss, but time will be of the essence.  FCapt Novin and I will be back on DS9, datapads in hand, herding the cats/targs into their respective groups.   You won't be able to speak to your team, so will have to relay on Team Chat to convey your orders - type fast! 

7th I.T.S. members:  play what side you feel most comfortable with, but stand-by to switch, just in case we need to balance things out.  Pre-position your Fed/KDF Toon on DS9 for a quick change, if required. 

Chance favors the prepared. 

Adapt, improvise, overcome will be the words to live by on this night.  May it be a good time for all!

Qapla'

Commodore Thu'Fir

Valeʼncynos
Engineering - Captain

I would like to be there for either side tomorrow, sadly I am not working until sunday, major mechanical failures has pushed my work schedule three days behind.  Good luck and have fun everyone.

Awarded:

Sorry to say it, but real world events are in play and I may not be able to make the event tonight.  I was really looking forward to it.  If I'm a no show, all of you have fun tonight.

JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Let the Games begin!

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Many thanks to all those that participated in Armada Wargames last night. 

Qapla'

Commodore Thu'Fir, 7th I.T.S.

COMO Sapel
Science - Commodore

Awarded:

Looking forward to the reports over a tankard of blood wine or two. Pity my crew was denied Glory due to my Diplomatic mission to the snow frozen hell of Ot-at-tawa. Forthwith I am no longer on ...Terms....with our diplomatic envoys...perhaps better for the Empire as a whole. The horrible disfiguring infection the Federation complement is currently suffering from is not my affair.

Perhaps a little less of QIt yIjatlh (speak more slowly) , 'e' yIjatlhqa' (please say it again) and tlhIngan Hol Dajatlh'a'? ( do you peak Klingon?) and a little more of

naDevvo' yIghoS! (leave me alone!) and qul! (Fire) will return balance to my sole.

Qapla'!

Awarded:

I was sad to miss it.  How did it go?  Was there a good turnout?

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

davisjm0311

FCPT JT Kerry wrote:

I was sad to miss it.  How did it go?  Was there a good turnout?

We had a great turnout on the Fed side.  The KDF side...less so.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: