Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Worth listening to?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
P'tak! Why have you wasted my time with this?!? ZAP!!!
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Klingon Awareness Week

Don't know if this is posted yet elsewhere on Fleet7.com, but here it is just in case.

From my STO Facebook feed:

"In honor of Klingon Awareness Week, the Gates of Sto'vo'kor warriors sit down to talk with Star Trek Online Executive Producer Dan Stahl about the Empire. Listen to the Klingon-themed show through the link below."

http://www.gatesofstovokor.com/?p=472

Last edited by VADM Kor on 04/04/12 16:09; edited 1 time in total
VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

I put the poll on there because I'm trapped at work and can't listen to it yet... yes, using you all as my Klingon equivalent of guinea pigs.
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Commodore Kor,

Just wanted to run this idea by you.  Instead of Klingon Appreciation Week, why not Klingon Appreciation Month?  January or February, your choice.  It will be an opportunity for members of the 7th Fleet to embrace their inner Klingon.  This could evolve a number of things, but more or less, give the 7th Fleet members an opportunity to explore Klingon culture, traditions, our ships, and of course, Female Orion Bridge Officers.  It would basically involve additional events that are Klingon related. 

Except for "Kick-a-Trible," being a Klingon Warrior in the 7th I.T.S. can be a very lonely at times.  Also, it would present an opportunity for additional folks help us with our various build projects.  If this project interest you, and the leadership at 7th Fleet, I would be happy to draw up additional details; i.e., schedule of events/battle plans. 

Respectfully submitted,

Captain Thu'fir

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

It does get lonely on the Klingon side.  Especially during the day which is when I play more. Queues can take awhile It would be great if that side was as developed as our Fed side, but sadly it never will be since we are a Fed fleet.  I for one enjoy the atmosphere on the KDF.  For them it makes more sense being at war with everyone and I just like the color red. Katrene supports any ideas even if he can't attend.

Awarded:

Wupteedo wrote:

Commodore Kor,

Just wanted to run this idea by you.  Instead of Klingon Appreciation Week, why not Klingon Appreciation Month?  January or February, your choice.  It will be an opportunity for members of the 7th Fleet to embrace their inner Klingon.  This could evolve a number of things, but more or less, give the 7th Fleet members an opportunity to explore Klingon culture, traditions, our ships, and of course, Female Orion Bridge Officers.  It would basically involve additional events that are Klingon related. 

Except for "Kick-a-Trible," being a Klingon Warrior in the 7th I.T.S. can be a very lonely at times.  Also, it would present an opportunity for additional folks help us with our various build projects.  If this project interest you, and the leadership at 7th Fleet, I would be happy to draw up additional details; i.e., schedule of events/battle plans. 

Respectfully submitted,

Captain Thu'fir

Hi Thu'fir,

If you can come up with some glorious Klingon themed event ideas for the Staff Meeting which is coming up on Thursday the 19th, I will gleefully run them by the Fleet leadership.  

Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

i tried suggesting some more klink activities, and possibly more recruiting.

Como Kor wrote: 

Hi Thu'fir,

If you can come up with some glorious Klingon themed event ideas for the Staff Meeting which is coming up on Thursday the 19th, I will gleefully run them by the Fleet leadership. 

No worries, Sir.  Would rather do that than the annual family Christmas Letter. 

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Como Kor and Chief of Staff Jason:

Sirs, please check you Private Message mail, as I sent proposal for Klingon Appreciation there. 

Also, on the of the nights would like to include a BOFF Training opportunity.  For instance, those with GW III or other highly desirable "III" skills could train other members BOFFs. 

I realize there is a lot of content, but I could be available for most of them to lead things on as well as some of the other Captain's in the Squadron.  View as an opportunity for some of the junior officers in the Squadron to get some leadership training. 

Thu'fir

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Bump

Klingon Appreciation Month -- This is where it all started several years ago. 

I "bump'd" this up for the junior officers in the Fleet can see where did our ideas come from. 

Qapla'

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: