View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

re: Klingon Appreciation Month, April 2015

Warriors, sharpen your teeth and lend me your ears!  By order of Commander, Seventh Fleet, April 2015 as been designated as Klingon Appreciation Month (KAM).   This is a great opportunity for players who normally play the Federation side of the game to explore their hidden Klingon side.  Join us for fun, fellowship, and glorious battles.  We may not have cookies, but we do have fresh gagh, deep-fried tribbles, dancing girls, and all the Bloodwine you can drink. 

Schedule of Events:

1 April, Wednesday @ 2030 (EST) - Kick-off Party at the 7th I.T.S. Starbase.  Opening Remarks, Starbase Tour, tour various KDF ships and Klingon Trivia @ 2115.  Ending toast of Bloodwine at 2130. 

6 April, Monday @ 2000 (EST) - Kick-a-Tribble, Mission "Cold Storage," Defera Ground missions, Klingon Fleet Alert

10 April, Friday @ 2030 (EST) - Hand-to-Hand(Paw) Melee Tournament, Muster at 7th I.T.S. Starbase.  This will be a double-elimination tournament; best 2 out of 3 wins match.  Championship match will be best 3 out of 5 wins.  No equipment (kits, shields, armor) nor special powers, species traits allowed.  If time allows, participants will be teamed up for a brawl and bragging rights.  Ribbon:  Pit Fighter.

11 April, Saturday @ 2030 (EST) - Bat'leth Tournament.  Class One common (white) Bat'leth only.  No equipment (kits, shields, armor) nor special powers, species traits allowed.  This will be a double-elimination tournament; best 2 out of 3 wins match.  Championship match will be best 3 out of 5 wins.  Time Permitting participants will be teamed up for a no equipment but favorite Bat'leth brawl.  Ribbon:  Bat'leth.

13 April, Monday @ 2000 (EST) - Kick-a-Tribble on Nimbus III, Melee only, best equipment.  Bar Fight with Pirates, Space Fight with Pirates, taking down an over-size Gorn, and a "Leap of Faith."   Muster in orbit around Nimbus III, just North of New Romulas.

17 April, Friday @ 2030 (EST) - Klingon Civil War, Role-playing TNG Event.  House Duras v. House Gowron.  Choose your allegiance. 

18 April, Saturday @ 2030 (EST) - Klingon Civil War, Role-playing TNG Event.  House Duras V. House Gowron.  Choose your allegiance

20 April, Monday @ 2000 (EST) - Kick-a-Tholian, Environmental Suits on, we are going to Nukara!

24 April, Friday @ 2030 (EST) - Klingon missions of glory and honor.  "Second star to the right, straight on till Morning," and "Alpha."  Galaxy Tour with fireworks!

25 April, Saturday @ 2030 (EST) - Klingon missions of glory and honor.  "Skirmish" and "Night of the Comet." Galaxy Tour with fireworks. 

27 April, Monday @ 2000 (EST) - 7th I.T.S. all-hands/paws meeting, lessons learned, Closing ceremony with Toast.  Go kick some Tribbles

Learn more about Klingon Appreciation Month here:

Commodore Hawat Thu'fir

7th I.T.S., Klingon Defense Force

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Many thanks to all those who participated in our Events.  A special thanks for the patience observed by the warriors of the 7th I.T.S. for allowing their new Commodore to "learn the ropes" as went forth through the events.    We look forward to next year!

Special release from the Klingon High Council for fleet wide distribution: 

Mark Speed
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Thanks for all of the great Klingon events last month.  It was a good day to die, and a better day to make the other poor SOB die for the KDF!

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Bump

This is what we did for last year's Klingon Appreciation Month.  Working on the update for 2016.  A special thanks to the Command Staff of 7th Fleet for approving this annual fun-filled event. 

Qapla'

BigBob357

Removed to hide my noobishness

Jump to: