View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBob357

re: First Contact Day Event

OK kiddies, in honor of First Contact Day, we will be holding pseudo-canon ship event. We'll kick things off at 2100 EST, on April 4th. All you have to do is hop in the oldest ship you have. NX-01 (preferred), Connies, Mirandas would be good choices. If you don't have one of these, I guess grav the lowest tier canon ship you have. Unless there are any objections, I will not be placing any gear restrictions for this event since it's a only few day away, and attempting to do end-game content in a tier 1 vessel is already going to be challenging. Should be fun, hope to see you there.

Awarded:

Sounds perfect Sir, I agree we should have everyone equip them with whatever they want.  

Well . . . I took my NX-01 out of dry dock, slapped some gear on her, and faced a Tholian horde, defended Japori, and somehow managed not to die taking on the Crystalline Entity. Sadly, I lost one of my dry dock slots since I'm no longer gold-sub, but it was worth it . . . even of I did it alone.  

The U.S.S. Lonesome Dove

7th I.T.S. Starbase, Senior Staff Meeting: (in-process)

Thu'Fir:  Any other agenda items, Teala? (Thu'Firs Executive Assistant & Concubine)

Teala:  (Laughing) Well Sir, you have been invited to the 7th Fleets celebration of "Founders Day?"  They want you to bring an older ship to their event.

Thu'Fir: (Chuckles) Humans, they love their history.  Do we have any real plans going on that day? (looks around table at Staff members, much mumbling)

Teala:  No Sir, actually a pretty quite time, we had some training scheduled and such.  Also, we have the old K-5 in dry-dock, or can get one of the B'Rels. 

M'Rar:  (Slams mug on table) Sir, it would be an insult to the Empire if you go!  To celebrate the day the Vulcans let the human Pet'Qs loose on the galaxy!

Staff:  (Starting pounding their discontent with their mugs on the table; Thu'fir watches and slowly drinks from his Mug, gestures to Teala to fill it again)

Crom:  (Stands up and slams both fist on table) Silence!  I have an idea, one which I think our Commander would really like as well as the Empire.

Thu'fir:  At this table, for the most part, we speak as equals, what is your idea Crom?

Crom:  (Looking at Thu'Fir) Sir, you, more than any other officer in the Empire, knows and understands time travel, even before the Iconians showed up.

(Thu'fir nods his head in agreement)

Crom:  Sir, what I purpose is simple.  We take our best ship back in time to Earth, right after the Vulcans have landed, and send down a spread of

torpedoes.  I know enough about Earth's history to know at that point in time, the Humans were fractured into many different tribes. 

Kurak:  Sir, it would work.  Even the Vulcans at that point in time will never know what happened to the ship. 

Nonoc:  Sir, even if the best of the Vulcan fleet where to show-up, they would be no match for our current technology. 

Gorgas:  Sir, it would actually be an relativity easy mission, compared to what we have been fighting the last few years.  In and out, and no one would even know.

Kuzliss:  Sir, I volunteer myself and my ship to lead this mission!  (Everyone stands up and begins shouting why they should lead this mission)

Thu'fir:  (waits for the shouting to settle down; stands up, puts his mug down on the table)  Silence!  Now sit down and listen up!  (waits for a moment)

Thu'fir:  I have traveled in time, and I have seen alternate time-lines, and unlike most, I remember most of what I saw.  Teala, turn off the recording device.

Thu'fir:  What I'm about to tell you should never leave this room.  In one time-line, the Empire was part of the Borg Collective, in another, Qo'noS was destroyed.

Thu'fir:  There are others, but the one thing I have learned over the years, in spite of propaganda out of the War Ministry, is that Klingon Empire is much better off

Thu'fir:  with the Federation as alias then foes.  Some of you where with me during the Dominion Wars, and you saw first-hand that humans were willing to fight

Thu'fir:  and die, with as much honor as any Klingon.  No my friends, we are much better off as friends than as enemies.  Most of you have children now, have help

Thu'fir:  establish colonies in new regions of space, and seen the Empire grow and prosper.  This is a new era for all of us and there will be change.  As I grow older,

Thu'fir:  I realize that is much easier to go with the flow than to fight it.  This I especially saw this when I got to travel to the future.  (gasps from staff)

Teala:  Tell them, tell them what you saw!  If you don't, I will!  (eyes opened wide and chin out)

Thu'fir:  (sighs and smiles at Teala)  Your right, Teala, they should know.  (Looks over the staff)  When I was in the future, I met the Federation Ambassador.

Gorgas:  So, Federation grows more Ambassadors than Warriors.  If words were water, we would of all drowned ages ago.  (chuckling around the table)

Thu'fir:   True that my Warriors, however, this Federation Ambassador was a Klingon!

####

Sir, is this just a Federation Party or is the 7th I.T.S. invited as well? 

Qapla'

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

BigBob357

Worf, greatest Klingon warrior of all time . . . preferred human women, joined the Federation, and drank prune juice. Tell me again how how awesome the KDF is. 

Wupteedo wrote:

Sir, is this just a Federation Party or is the 7th I.T.S. invited as well? 

Last time i checked, you and yours were part of this FEDERATION fleet, NOT a KDF fleet... unless something has changed and we need to keep you people off our vent server...

Pretty much sums it up.

BigBob357 wrote:

The U.S.S. Lonesome Dove

Right over Trip's home state. Intentional?

Jump to: