View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

re: Order of Kahless Awarded

Order of Kahless Awarded to Sapel in recognition of his service to the 7th I.T.S.

Be advised that Sapel (Fed)/Kurak (KDF) has worked tirelessly to support 7th I.T.S. fleet projects by grinding doff officers down and donating them to 7th I.T.S. holdings over the years. His efforts and dedication to the fleet in this regard has been unceasing and without complaint. This assessment was first noticed by Thu'Fir during his command and he pointed out Bill's dedication to the fleet when command transferred to me and  recommended that his efforts be recognized. 

In the time that I have been in command, I have personally witnessed Bill's dedication and efforts to support the 7th I.T.S. and I am in full agreement with my predecessor's assessment. Therefore it is with great pleasure that I order that Bill Sapel (Moosevelt) be made the first recipient of the Order of Kahless, the highest award possible in the 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron.

Commodore Richter

7th I.T.S., Commanding

Updated By FCPT JT Kerry.

Awarded:

Gratz sir! well earned...

Awarded:

*bloodwine toast*

gratz

Captain Nimmoth, USS Mandragoran, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP
Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Richly deserved, Sir.  Congratulations. 

Back in the day, when I commanded the 7th I.T.S., I did most of the fleet project postings.  As we moved closer to Level Four Starbase across the board, the requirements to finish fleet project grew.  Instead of 150 Doff officers, it was 300 Doff officers to finish a project, the same for Dilithium.   I would post the new projects on a Thursday nite and sigh, "it will takes us weeks just to finish this one project."  For instance a project might require 500 Doffs to complete, plus lots of other goodies to finish.  However, by Sunday night, low and behold, the Doff requirement was finished.   On Monday nites "Kick-A-Trible" I would ask Kurak if he finished off the Doffs for that project, he would reply with a very humble, "yes, it needed to be done."    This individual effort on Kurak's part motivated me to unlock my own wallet, buy some zen, then convert to Dilithium.   Note:  my preferred avatar is "Scrooge McGoo."

Grinding Doffs for Fleet projects is probably one of the most tedious things one can do on STO.    My own patience is about 50 doffs, once every three or four nights.  Kurak's efforts went "above & beyond" of normal fleet contributions to various projects.  Time, effort, and patience, especially for this dedicated KDF player, should be rewarded. 

FADM Fortin and VADM Kor -- I'm sure if you check the records, you will find the Sapel did the same amount of work for the 7th Fleet Starbase as well.  Consideration for a higher award from 7th Fleet would be greatly appreciated. 

Long Live the Fighters!

Captain Hawat Thu'Fir

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

VADM JT Kerry
VADM JT Kerry
Engineering - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Congrats, sir.  You earned it.  Thank you for your dedication and service to the ITS.

JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Bravo Zulu!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: