Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> 7th Imperial Tactical Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capt Nannoc
Science - Captain

Awarded:

re: Need help accessing Fleet Credits

I was hoping the new holding would provide the means for new characters to donate Fleet Marks to earn Fleet Credits, but it has not (there have been no open improvements to donate to since release and I have logged in daily).  Does the 7th have any sister fleets that leveling 7th characters can join to earn fleet equipment (not Armada)?  Let me know.  Quite frustrated.  Thanks. 

Z. Barrett
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: Re: Need help accessing Fleet Credits

Capt Nannoc wrote:

I was hoping the new holding would provide the means for new characters to donate Fleet Marks to earn Fleet Credits, but it has not (there have been no open improvements to donate to since release and I have logged in daily).  Does the 7th have any sister fleets that leveling 7th characters can join to earn fleet equipment (not Armada)?  Let me know.  Quite frustrated.  Thanks. 

One of the issues I have seen recently is that the Armada member fleets have been intentionally locking fellow Armada members out of donating Fleet Marks for projects. In essence, they are only allowing their own Fleet members to donate Fleet Marks. Because The 7th currently has a "No new Fleet Project Policy" (save the new fleet holding that just got patched in) We are all kinda stuck with whatever Fleet Marks we have. Yet another example of how broken the STO economy is. The issue is not limited to us. It is yet another broken mechanic that needs to be fixed, but probably will not be because Cryptic is focused on cashing in on the console market right now.

The only way I have seen recently to gain Fleet Cred is sacrificing hard earned refined dilithium to help projects get past the dilithium wall.

I agree that it kind of defeats the purpose of being in an armada.  This might be something that needs to be added to the agenda for the next Admiral's call?  

Awarded:

We aren't planning an Admiral's Call for November, because the last few, there wasn't enough turnout to justify it.  However, we have a scheduled Fleet Staff Meeting on December 1 which all Fleet and Armada members are welcome to join.  I run the meeting and I will call on everyone who is in Vent chat during the round table part of the meeting, so you will get to bring it up if you attend, even if you aren't on the Admiral's Staff.  

Science - Fleet Captain

I thought The 7th Fleet started a "dummy" fleet for Federation players to have some place to dump their fleet marks.  Is the "dummy" Fleet in the same Armada as well?  (Sorry, been traveling the last few months)

I know we set up a "dummy" Fleet on the KDF side for dumping fleet marks.  However, in order for projects to move ahead, we need to contribute other goodies as well, included the precious Dil.  I found myself "looting" the 7th I.T.S. Embassy for commodities and transferring them for use to the 7th O.S.G.  (yes, I'm a cheap SOB). 

Also, having the new K-13 Star Base project should provide plenty of opportunities to earn Fleet Marks. 

The Dil must Flow, or Cryptic's profits will be low!

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Nimmoth
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

ya, this has always been an issue. Its our "dont ask, dont tell" policy. but with the change from commodites to EC, i dumped 13mil and got about 300k credits. so its easier, just got to jump on em quick. 

Captain Nimmoth, USS Mandragoran, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP
VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

We do have a sister fleet in the Armada to dump fleet marks and such into. Fleet Captains Davis and Caine can turn it on for you. The fleet is Task Force 7. On the KDF side of the house, we have The 7th O.S.G. for the same purpose and you can contact me, VADM Kor, Fleet Captain Kerry, or Captain Thu'fir for access to dump your marks and experience if you are a 7th I.T.S. member.

If you run into trouble accessing personnel to assist you, please post a message on these boards and we will do our best to take care of the issue for you.

I have also requested that Cryptic increase the fleet mark requirements for holding projects in the feedback forum.

Jump to: