Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Group 7 Galactic [G7G]
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AUGERSON U.S.M.C. (Ret)
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: UEES YATUG

UNITED EMPIRE OF EARTH

DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY

SPACE VESSEL REGISTRY

NAME:  UEES YATUG

HULL ID #:  K777

CLASS:  Polaris Corvette

COMMISSION DATE: 13 OCTOBER 2946 – SEVENTH FLEET

DURING THE YEAR 2012, ADMIRAL SOLRAC YATUG SEVENTH FLEET LOST HIS BATTLE TO CANCER.   ADMIRAL YATUG, BELIEVED IN THE POWER OF TRUTH.  AS HE SHOWED WHAT A MAN SHOULD BE, HE ALSO SHOWED US WHAT A FRIEND SHOULD BE.  ADMIRAL YATUG CARRIED HIMSELF WITH A DECENCY AND ATTENTION TO SMALL KINDNESSES THAT ALSO DEFINED A GOOD LIFE.  HE WAS A COURTLY, GENTLE AND CONSIDERATE MAN, NEVER KNOWN TO SLIGHT OR EMBARRASS OTHERS.  IN THE END, THROUGH HIS BELIEF IN OUR FLEET AND HIS LOVE FOR OUR GAMING COMMUNITY, HE BECAME AN ENDURING SYMBOL.

WHILE SERVING AS VICE ADMIRAL 7TH FLEET, HE PERFORMED HIS DUTIES IN AN EXAMPLARY AND HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL MANNER, EARNING HIM DISTINCTION.  DEMONSTRATED NOTEWORTHY COURAGE, DEVOTION TO THE FLEET AND TIRELESS EFFORT TO HIS GAMING COMMUNITY.

IN HONOR OF VICE ADMIRAL SOLRAC YATUG, POLARIS CLASS CORVETTE WAS PROUDLY COMMISSIONED IN HIS NAME.

Awarded:

Very nice sir!  Can't wait to see her in action :)

Awarded:

Yes, very nice, and a great remembrance for our friend.

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Fleet Admiral E. Fortin
Tactical - Fleet Admiral

Awarded:

Sir, I am humbled and honored that you would commission a ship in my friends name. He was my best friend for 32 years. Your write up kinda brought a tear to my eye and was very touching. See you in the verse and hope that I may crew with you onboard the UEES Yatug... Thank you my friend...

Awarded:

ADM Fortin, sir, because he was your friend, he joined this game and became a friend to all of us.

So, I made a pitch to make the change I needed to those who maintain the hosting of our website, Guild Launch.  They inserted the code in Carlos's profile, so I can maintain his signature.  He will receive the annual GCM updates with the rest of us.  If you search for "Yatug", and scroll down the thread to his post, it will look like he never left us.

I sent them evidence from our website, but I think it was your post that closed the deal with them.  The one informing us of his passing with the video.  This morning I received this message from Guild Launch support:

"I fixed his signature for you and I'm sorry for your fleets loss."

And, as Mr. Augerson has just demonstrated - being a Marine:

Always faithful, always loyal -

Sempre Fi 

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Group 7 Galactic [G7G] All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: