View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBob357

re: Worst FCPT in the world . . . checking in.

Hey all, 

Well obviously I haven't been around much. New job, new girlfriend, and few other new responsibilities. That and I just haven't had the will to really play the game all that much these days. Not sure if someone has stepped up to do Fleet Ops yet, but I really don't see myself having the time or energy that the position deserves. I do want to thank FADM Fortin for letting serve in the role for the last year, and I did really did enjoy it. I would also like to thank all the members for attending the events! I'm not leaving the fleet so I will try to be on more often and attend events. Cheers

CPT Cain 

P.S. Sorry Mercer, guess you'll have to change the intro mission . . . again.

Awarded:

re: Worst FCPT in the world . . . checking in.

Sorry to see you step down, Cain. You brought some fun events to the Fleet. Hope to see you back in action with us soon. Hopefully the next FltOps Officer can do you justice. 

Keep trucking on mate, and Merry Christmas to you

The thunder from down under
Anton Mercer
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: Re: Worst FCPT in the world . . . checking in.

BigBob357 wrote:

Son of a.... you are so lucky that I have to change it anyway since the lightning update messed up some things. :P

Awarded:

re: Re: Worst FCPT in the world . . . checking in.

BigBob357 wrote:

Hey all, 

Well obviously I haven't been around much. New job, new girlfriend, and few other new responsibilities. That and I just haven't had the will to really play the game all that much these days. Not sure if someone has stepped up to do Fleet Ops yet, but I really don't see myself having the time or energy that the position deserves. I do want to thank FADM Fortin for letting serve in the role for the last year, and I did really did enjoy it. I would also like to thank all the members for attending the events! I'm not leaving the fleet so I will try to be on more often and attend events. Cheers

CPT Cain 

Thanks for all the fine events Sir, and congratulations on the new job and relationship! 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: