View previous topic :: View next topic  
LCDR Jace Philips

re: 7th Fleet Intro - Still available?

My apologies if this is a simple matter of oversight on my part, but I've taken a look around on the foundry, and was unable to find the 7th fleet intro mission mentioned in the information pane of the fleet menu in game. I've also tried to locate the mission by searching for the author, but was unable to find any missions created by @antman9173. Given my inexperience with the Foundry, I may be overlooking something, and so I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction with regards to finding the mission, or advise as to whether or not its still available. Much appreciated.

-Jace  

LT. Thorne

This is my first hearing of this mission, but would love to undertake it if it is still live.

CAPT Preston
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

As of Monday this week, the mission was live. Look under '7th Fleet', 'Intro to the Lucky 7th' or variations of the two. Don't be surprised if it is down, Mercer needs to make some changes due to an update/new Personnel in Staff and Flag positions.

Also, pay attention to the monthly admin cycle and meeting minutes. It contains information on Vent, activities for the month, and also it has the intro mission posted there. Has for years. Check it out, its fun times to be had this month

The thunder from down under
LCDR Jace Philips

Update: Not sure why this didn't work previously, but I was able to find it by searching "7th Fleet" in the Top Rated section of the Foundry. Thanks all.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Foundry All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: