View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shran Carpenter
Tactical - Fleet Captain

Awarded:

re: My Down time..

I have to take some time here and apologise to all staff and members ..

lately i have been down with a on gone back problem and haven't been able to spend much time in front of my main computer so I haven't been able to play any STO ..

This means this year I have been missing out on a lot of new stuff and burns me but can't do much about it ..

I am very sorry to you all I feel That I have personally let down the fleet we asked to join in the manner to be fully active and to be able to meet new players and possibly make new friends but like I said this old back of mine has been acting up and i feel i am not going to get real good news after this MRI report this year ..

I don't post this to expect remorse or you to share in my down time but to let you no I and my better half haven't turned our backs on you but when I am able we will be 

more active and hopefully be able to participate in some of the activity's with you's 

Thank you for you're time ...

Nimmoth
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

i think we all understand RL things happen that effect our time with the fleet. My best wishes to you and yours for the holiday season and hope to see you in game soon!

Captain Nimmoth, USS Mandragoran, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP
CAPT Preston
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

There is no shame in expecting your Fleet mates to care what is happening in real life, old mate. I do hope you can join us in for more events in the new year. 

The thunder from down under
Shran Carpenter
Tactical - Fleet Captain

Awarded:

Thank you  to all the reply's and wishes hope to be able to sit long enough to get into some missions soon.thank you all and a Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all of the Fleet..

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Shran Carpenter wrote:

Thank you  to all the reply's and wishes hope to be able to sit long enough to get into some missions soon.thank you all and a Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all of the Fleet..

No worries Sir, I will change your entry in our Fleet roster to Reserve status as of 12/19.  All you have to do, to maintain your Fleet membership, is log into this web site and at least once every 90 days, and let the Chief of Staff know that you wish to stay in the Fleet and maintain your reserve status.  I'm Chief of Staff now, but soon FCAPT JT Kerry will take over this role, in the next month or so.  Hopefully you will be feeling better soon, and when you are, and you want to change back from Reserve to Active, just put an entry here in the forums and we will make it so.

Tactical - Fleet Captain

Awarded:

re: Back Playing STO

Just a Heads up .

been back playing a bit of STO but still can only sit for a bit and just get through a mission or two so not back at 100% and probably never really will be.

but back when I can ..just cant stay away..:)

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Glad you are able to at least play a little, sorry to hear you are having this trouble, Sir.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> General Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: