View previous topic :: View next topic  
Revan Majere

re: Return to the Fleet

Hello 7th Fleet,

First of all thank you very much for accepting me back into this fleet and this community. I quit playing STO a couple of years ago because of some changes in my professional career (changed to consulting job). I am still a consultant but after some time I guess, time management becomes easier ;)

When I quit STO the first T6 ships were released so I guess I have a loooot to catch up and I really appreciate any input/ support ;)

(For example any advise on this entire Upgrade system? What to upgrade first? and how to do it most efficiently??)

Anyways.... I still live in Hamburg (Germany), so during the week you wont see much of me on discord but I should be there regularly on the weekends.

Best Regards everyone!

Thank you very much for letting me be part of the fleet again!

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Welcome back Revan!

I'm currently serving as the Fleet Chief Engineer, so I can help you with things like the Discord setup you asked me about yesterday and technical difficulties.  VADM JT Kerry is the Chief of Staff, so he can get you things like info on your Fleet promotions and awards.  FCAPT Sapel just started a tour as the Fleet Training Officer, so he's a great resource to hit up on a lot of information about getting caught up with changes to the game, builds that are in vogue, and more.

First off, were you able to get the Discord application downloaded and installed?  You'll need that to get started.

Science - Fleet Captain

Welcome back, old friend. 

Make sure you get hooked up with the new Discord voice channel. 

Just my 2 cents, but it might be best to start with a new Toon and work your way through the game.  Highly recommend that you roll a Romulan and at level 10, you can choose your affiliation. (Federation or KDF)  Join us on the KDF side, we have bloodwine and dancing girls. 

Qa'pla

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Revan Majere

Thanks for the welcome back :) Discord is installed and I am in the channel already... 

I will try a new romulan character a little later I think :) lets see how my main tactical Officer from starfleet is doing.

C u in game and in discord.

Best regards
Revan

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

Nice, looking forward to seeing you again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: