View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM Wulfric Richter CoS
Tactical - Vice Admiral

re: Klingon Appreciation Month

Attention all hands!

Friday, March 10th will signal the official beginning of Klingon appreciation month. The 7th I.T.S. was initially started to be an opposing force for the 7th Fleet. However, it's role has grown to a fully operational subdivision of the main fleet and is the 7th Fleet's official face on the KDF side of the house.

Traditionally, we have encouraged our members to come over the "dark side" as it were to participate. But this year I thought that I would try something different. So I settled on joint operations between the Fed and KDF. This means that you can participate without having to roll a KDF character. Although I strongly encourage you to do so. By doing so and completing the entire story line and raising your toon to level 60, you can earn the Order of the Warrior ribbon.

Events will begin with tours of the KDF starbase and some unique KDF bridges. Next, we will provide time for members to change back to their Fed toons and then Operation Mercury Falling will begin. In the scenario, a Federation operative was compromised and his cover blown. He was sent to Qo'nos to retrieve the Federation transwarp gate codes that had been stolen by the KDF in a lucky turn of events when they captured a Federation battleship.

The agent managed to escape and he stole a decommissioned D7 cruiser and is on the run with KDF forces in hot pursuit. The Klingons must not be allowed to keep those codes. If they manage to get them back, then every homeworld of the Federation is at risk. If the agent cannot be recovered, he must be terminated. Under no circumstances can those codes fall back into Klingon hands. No matter the cost, this mission cannot fail.

Muster is at 20:30 hours in the KDF starbase bar. Did I mention that we have strippers? Operations will commence at 21:00. Additionally, participation in any of the official fleet events during Klingon Appreciation month will also earn you the Klingon Operations ribbon.

Qa'pla!

COMO Richter

Awarded:

Nicely done sir.  Moved thread to Fleet Events and set as an announcement.

Awarded:

Well done Commodore Richter! I guess I will break down and get filthy dirty and bring out "Crom"

I just wanted to thank everyone who participated in Friday's fleet event. Klingon Appreciation Month is off to a great start and I look forward to Operation Rolling Targ for joint ground combat operations!

Qa'pla!

COMO Richter

Awarded:

It was a great event - and thanks for letting a Romulan (KDF-aligned) perform the Mokbara with the Klingons!

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Kick-a-Tribble on 20 March 2017.   We took a break from our normal mayhem across the cosmos and checked out some of our upgraded ground gear; especially the new claws from the Voth event.    It was very hard doing hand-to-hand combat with fellow Klingons, as we spend most of our time fighting together.   Well, being the hard-core, very seasoned KDF troops, we embarked on the mission "Miner Instabilities(?)" (advanced) with melee weapons only.  I would of hoped to say, it was glorious battle, indeed.  However, truth be told, after about 2 minutes, we realized it was time to break out the big guns and proceed with the mission.  It was a good chance to see how the new balancing is going to work out.   Since I was on my Engineer, I was too busy putting out mortars, turrets, and other engineering stuff, I didn't really notice the difference, but others did. 

Note to Commander, 7th I.T.S. - Sir, next time invite some Feddies to join us, as they make so much better prey. 

Cheers

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Ending Klingon Appreciation Month on a good note:

One of my favorite lines from ST:TNG:  "One or both?" image

Qa'pla

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: