re: March 2417 Admin Cycle and Meeting Minutes

/PRIORITY ROUTINE

STARDATE 2417.04.04

MSGID ADMIN

TO ALL HANDS

FR 7HQ

SUBJ ADMIN CYCLE

ADMIN RMKS/

Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, April 1, 2417):

A Reminder from the Chief of Staff:  All members ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the fleet site, participating in Fleet Discord comms, and reporting for duty (in-game) once every 30 days.  Doing this reduces the administrative workload for the staff, so we can enjoy the game with you.  Failure to do so without requesting Reserve Status from the Chief of Staff (CoS) is grounds for dismissal. Reserve Fleet Members must login into the site and/or report a change in status to the CoS once every 90 days, or, failing to do so, will be subject to dismissal.

1. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED:

Captainfrick@captainfrick1978

2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER:

Thorne@RagnusThorne

William Kingston@raamb

joshlipe8@victorybeast86

Selifer@Ankeal

3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III GRANTED:

Myrkviðr@hypernomicron

Jhugz@jhuggzz

4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF CAPTAIN/GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL:

ShranCarpenter@CaptainShran

5. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 2 YEARS:

Davtek@Davtekker

Talon Dax@blueblood21

6. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 3 YEARS:

Anson@Crestioal

Dangle@jimdangle84

Valencynos@elyncynos

7. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 4 YEARS:

Elthiar@Elthiar

Jericho@he11blade

8. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 5 YEARS:

None.

9. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 6 YEARS:

Kor@Mark_D

Jason32@armyflyboy

10. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 7 YEARS:

Cleo Mavendorf@cleo-mavendorf

T’Pau@Connor

11. GOOD CONDUCT MEDAL, 8 YEARS:

E Fortin@Midpoint

12. OFFICERS ON RESERVE:

BigBob357@sonofcain

Christian Hanson@STFOfficer

Cleo Mavendorf@cleo-mavendorf

Edward Hau@Toastercide

Elthiar@Elthiar

GanosLal@Maelic

Jason@armyflyboy

JC Addams@erronn

John@davisjm0311

Jonus@DannyFancy

King Mikey@king_mikey

lurr@omicronpercei8
Mark Speed@gameindad

Michael Vontavious Batiatus@xlxMAVERICxlx

Bor’annus p’Rett@Capt pRett

Ryo@CaptainHimura

Seth@Seaspector

Shran Carpenter@CaptainShran

Steven Lang@Captain-Lang

Maltokar@myrdynn

Wil Phoenix@kingphoenix008

13. OFFICERS ON YELLOW ALERT:

(Over 30 days since last Fleet7.com Galactic Computer Network site login, on Reserve and not reported in for longer than 90 days, or AWOL)

Captain Talbot@ Suran*

Thunor Stryker@coyotemopar*

Capt pRett@MortarrKang*

Jack Cavanaugh@mcz555*

ZedrikVonKatmahl@kriegvogel

Captain Moonlight@masoniclight5202

CAPT Dax@blueblood21*

Capt Tark@xrcpx*

crossclayton@c_5

jhuggz@jhuggzz

William Kingston@raamb

joshlipe8@victorybeast86

Captainfrick@captainfrick1978

14. OFFICERS RELEASED FROM ACTIVE DUTY:

(2 months in a row in Yellow Alert Status) This will be effective Thursday, 6 April 2017, unless these officers report for duty (in-game) and sign into Fleet7.com by that date:

Deven Scott@DevonScott

IsaWishart@Novaya

Kurisuto@kurisutoo

Rowdy Yates@RowdyYates

15. OFFICERS GRANTED AWARDS FOR MERIT:

Awards Rescheduled to the Elachi Event April 21.

16. OFFICERS RELEASED IN DISCIPLINARY ACTION:

None.

1.  All Fleet and Armada members are welcome to attend all of the following April Fleet Events.  All the events take place at 2030 EDT, unless otherwise noted:  

To be announced:  A Fleet Roleplay Scenario - coordinated by FCPT Preston.  Starts at the very end of January, with posting through April.  PM Mr.Preston to be included.

Fleet Event: Admiral’s Call/Top Gun 7 April at 2030 EDT, have your shuttles ready and tactical characters - FADM Fortin/FCPT Preston.

Fleet Event: Elachi Event 21 April at 2030 EDT.

Fleet Event: New Season Event 28 April at 2030 EDT.

Carrier Ops Night - 5 April COMO Richter will lead Fleet Carrier combat operations.

Kick a Tribble - Mondays: 3, 10, 17, and 24 April:  All available KDF Fleet units will sortie to find worthy opponents.

Junior Officer Ops - Saturday, 22 April 2030 EST - CAPT Preston commanding.

Temporal Thursdays - On hold for the month of April - CAPT Moroski commanding.

Staff Meeting - 27 April, at 2100 EST:  We will plan our monthly activities for May.  All are welcome to attend, including Armada staff.  The format of the meeting is event planning, then round table discussion/staff reports.  Everyone in channel gets called upon, so please wait until you have the floor, if you wish to speak and contribute.  Then the Fleet Admiral concludes the meeting with his comments.

2. We have a new Fleet Training Officer, FCPT Sapel, contact him by PM or when in Discord to make arrangements for Ship Builds and testing and info on equipment and configurations to see what it can do.

3.  For any questions on contributing to the Fleet Holdings, and for assistance in doing so, please contact FCAPT Novin.  He can be reached by PM at Novin7, or on his ship’s bridge at @novin7.  Don’t forget that you can generate Fleet Credit by donating to Armada Fleet member holdings.  

4.  Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, Intro to the Lucky 7th, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it.

5.  If you would like to withdraw some credits or items from the Fleet Bank, but can’t get what you want because you can’t withdraw it, please contact the Fleet Financial Officer, FCAPT Mitchell D. Ries.  He is in subspace Discord chat almost daily, and can be reached by PM at Edward Hau, or on his ship’s bridge at @mitchyminecraft2.  

6. We have a Fleet Engineer, VADM Kor, who is available to help you with real world computer or game issues.  You can make a forum entry HERE to request technical assistance.

7.  Fleet and Discord invites and Discord information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only.  Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff.  Once the applications are approved, the Chief of Staff will update a running thread under Fleet News on the Fleet7.com holovid page that will let all Captains know who can be invited, if they should ask.  Anyone SEC III [CDR] or above can invite them to the Fleet, but again, only if they are listed in that thread, or if you have confirmation from a senior Fleet member that their application was made and accepted.

8. When in the Forums and Fleet Vent channel, please observe etiquette with respect to other Fleet members.  If you think that your group is going to create a lot of cross-talk chatter in the voice channel and there are a number of other players in the channel you are in, please relocate to another channel until the battle is over.  Also see the Fleet Operations Manual, especially Directive 2.

9. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday, April 27th, at 2100 EST.

//HQ SENDS

Last edited by VADM JT Kerry on 04/17/17 13:28; edited 3 times in total
VADM pRett
Tactical - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

My apologies for being incommunicado. I realized the other day my habit of checking the site daily had fallen by the wayside.

Capt pRett wrote:

My apologies for being incommunicado. I realized the other day my habit of checking the site daily had fallen by the wayside.

Sir, report to any ship in the 7th I.T.S. as it is obvious that a little time in the Agonizer Booth is required. 

Qa'pla

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

CPT Darrick Lurr
Tactical - Captain

Greeting sir!

Can you please take me off the reserve status and place me back in regular duty?

Awarded:

re: Wanting to know

Just wanting to know why on here this says I was promoted to Captain on the sight yet in the roster on the sight it still has me listed as a Commander  and sec 3 on STO..

Thunor Stryker
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Apologies for my lapse Sir.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
- George S. Patton

"Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
- Dr. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy
VADM JT Kerry
VADM JT Kerry
Engineering - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Re: Wanting to know

Shran Carpenter wrote:

Just wanting to know why on here this says I was promoted to Captain on the sight yet in the roster on the sight it still has me listed as a Commander  and sec 3 on STO..

My apologies, sir.  It will be taken care of this morning.  SEC IV in game is Fleet Captain or higher, so you are the correct setting in game.

VADM JT Kerry

CoS

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Flash Traffic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: