View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Risa 2017 Event Map

I noticed that they posted this on one of the Cryptic sites so I grabbed a copy, and added it to the File Library so we'll have it even if that source URL goes away.  Here it is, can be found as "Risa 2017 Event Map.gif" in the 7th Fleet Image library in the File Library tab.  Hope this helps you all while on vacation on Risa this year!

Tactical - Vice Admiral

I don't know aht happened to the Klingons performing the Mok'bara, but they are gone. However, Cryptic still requires you to ask them if you can join them to obtain the "Master Relaxer" accolade and gain access to the purple doffs.

God only knows if they will ever fix that.

Awarded:

ya, im glad i finished all risa accolades a while back. They changed the way the artifact scanner works. last year there were just 2 lines - one which you followed straight to closer or farther - now there is like a wedge shape - do you just go in the direction of the wedge, or still follow the lines or what? i have failed both tries tryin to follow that darn scanner - and the artifact location cheat map is outdated as well, i went to every site listed on that map. 

Captain Nimmoth, USS Mandragoran, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Maps All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: