View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Interesting Reddit Post

It relates to a thing we were talking about in the Sept Fleet staff meeting regarding another Fleet which I shall not name, so that searches for it do not turn up posts on our forum.  I suggest that any further posts in this thread follow that lead.  Rumor has it, that the Fleet in question is causing problems and griefing in the game, has a very similar name to ours, and some players are confusing us for them, so for now, please don't put the name of that Fleet in any of our posts.

Unless you guys think that it may be a good idea to air it out, and put it in the thread, so that people searching online may find this thread and see that we are not them?  I will leave that decision up to others.  If you all decide that is a good idea, I can change the name of the post and edit it to make it more search friendly so that it does come up when people are web searching Fleet names.

I was on Reddit researching hangar pets, and noticed the following post.  I clicked on it, thinking it was a post for someone with a Fleet interested in joining an Armada, but it turned out to be an Armada looking for Fleets to join it instead.  However, I noticed a Fleet named in it that we discussed in the meeting.  Here is the link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/72qkq0/looking_for_an_armada_to_join/

If sorted by "new" the comment I am referring to is the second one that was posted.  [Second from bottom]

Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Interesting Reddit Post

I see what was meant by the discussion last night from that post alone.

The thunder from down under
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: