When do we blow stuff up?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

CAPT Preston
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: ARMA 2 Nights

So, I wanted to put this out to the Fleet. I've recently been playing old school DayZ on the old Arma 2 servers. Really reawakened my passion for that game and for tactical military sims in general. (Mostly because I made an utter arse out of myself when I took me and my mates for a spin in our newly repaired chopper that took us half a week to fix, and crashed it almost immediately) So I got back into flying choppers in the vanilla game, then started doing single player missions. Long story short, I really want to put together some missions and run them with a squad of Fleetmates. 

Firstly, I know it is not a free to play game. Only if you either have the game (it came out in 09 I think, so not that graphic intensive by todays standards.) or really want to play it (If you're wondering what its like, check out videos on youtube such as this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXCD76vUJE4.) then buy it. I love this game.

Secondly, could I get a roster of people who would like to participate in any ARMA nights I might choose to run in the future. Just answer the poll or leave a comment.

Thirdly, the first night will be a training night. Making sure we can all work as a team and know how to work the game to our advantage.

The thunder from down under
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Fleet Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: