View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jiinan
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

re: Captain's Log USS Pennsylvania

Stardate: 4102.05.10

It's been some months since the Pennsylvania has been placed in dry dock for major repairs, and much needed shore leave for the entire crew. I myself have taken time to see to often missed opportunities to enjoy a few passions of my own. With leaves over and the crew returning I've made a deck by deck inspection and the old girl has never looked better. As we prepare to set out and rejoin the seventh fleet our new orders will certainly be relayed to us in short order and as we travel we'll certainly handle any situations that may arise. 

Jiinan
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Stardate: 4102.05.16

Given recent events the Pennsylvania has been recalled to Earth to take part in a series of war games. While it would have been previously considered an outdated idea, it has gained merit in light of the number of enemies that the Federation currently faces at this time in our history. I have no doubt in the abilities of the crew and suspect we will learn a great many things about our capabilities and be better able to take on greater challenges in the future. While we await the other Captains arrivals I have been order by Starfleet to go over every ship I've had under my command and make sure that any and all are ready to be put to use should the need arise.

Jiinan
Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Stardate: 8102.3.1

A few recent changes has had the crew of the Pennsylvania completing trials on the USS Patton. I must say she is a fine ship worthy of her name and I will be happy to keep her in use defending the Federation and her allies. Recently I've had the pleasure of fighting along side Ba'ting a Benzite with a background in engineering. We've actually made a solid pairing. I'm told he has asked to be placed with the 7th Fleet, if the staff officers should list any inquires for information I'll be sure to file a report for their review. I'm certain he would be a credit to our fleet and her ongoing efforts.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Log All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: