View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

re: Warhammer 40k

Anyone else do Warhammer 40k?  My buddy just recently got me into it since we got a local store that sells it.  I've started off with Space Wolves (40k's version of Klingons/Vikings) and got it up to 1857 points.  Got close to half painted, still a good bit to go.  Not half bad at painting them so far.  Not played a game yet, just ain't had time to arrange with my buddy and not many at the store are playing it yet.  Plus I still kinda have to learn how.   I'll post pics of what I got if anyone interested in seeing.

Awarded:

I never played it, but I did paint up some minis for it way back when it first came out.  I had a unit of Imperial Guard, painted up with the camo pattern like the Russian winter smocks from Red Dawn, and they were policed by a cadre of Imperial Commissars all dressed in black.  They had cool uniforms. 

Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

I used to play; I had several armies, including Eldar, Necrons, and Plague Bearers. It's an expensive game to keep up with, the rules change often.

Awarded:

I actually a few armies in WH 40K pretty much been playing since 1985, and I just recently got into 8th ed reading up on the rules tonight actually. As stated above its a very expensive game to get involed in although it seem lately the prices have become some what more reasonable  . I own the following armies, Space marines Crimson fist, Blood Angles just a command squad there. Eldar, Chaos undivided and then Death guard.

Resist when surrounded, Fight when you have to, And obey orders explicitly when in danger.

The Art of Warfare SUN-TZU
CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Sweet.  I've got my Space Wolves in a Battalion detachment to make it battle forged.  Right now I have 30 Space Wolves (2 Wolf Guard, 4 Grey Hunters squads), 6 Thunderwolf Calvary (pulled them out of the army), squad of Long Fangs, Bjorn the Fell Handed and Wolf Guard Battle leader for HQ units, Wolf Scouts, 2 Predators and a Stormwolf.  I'll try to get some picks up sometime.

Thinking about getting some regular Space Marines next or maybe Deathwatch.

Jump to: