View previous topic :: View next topic  
VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

re: Random MadLibs Bio for T’Tlott

My new Discovery Toon is almost completely random, in honor of the new Random Task Force Operations we can now do.  I chose the specialty by dice roll and got ENG, similarly chose race [Vulcan] and sex [Male] each based on a die roll, then took all physical appearance characteristics and his name as randomly generated by the game engine, and named my ship the U.S.S. Random Task.  I think the ship name was the only thing I didn't randomly generate.  Here is a MadLibs forum entry for you guys to help fill out for the random guy's bio and I will run with it.  Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to make a post, "filling in" the first underscored/blank word with one that you think up.  I suggest doing a post for the first word, then see what someone else posts for the next, and so on, and we'll see what nonsense you guys can come up with.  I will then paste the finished bio into my Discovery toon in game! 

Pic posted below, even the colors in the randomly generated clothes he's wearing were randomly generated by using a random number generator with the color grids to "choose" them.  That is why it looks so hideous!  [I think he got knocked up somehow, in the process]

T’Tlott was born on planet name in year.  His family member was a noun and his other family member was a noun, and together they verb [past tense] him, hoping he would become a noun.  Instead he decided to verb noun with the goal of becoming a noun.  

His favorite noun at Starfleet Academy was noun, and he graduated with adjective noun.  In his first command, he was known for his adjective noun and his adjective ability to verb.

Tactical - Captain

Awarded:

Planet Name: Jabberwock

Wupteedo
Science - Fleet Captain

Year Born:  2222    (Note:  Discovery/Klingon War started on 2256)   So, he is 34 years old.

Plus one

Family Member:  Father

Qa'pla

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

VADM Kor
Science - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

OK so far we have, "T’Tlott was born on Jabberwock in 2222.  His father was a..."

Keep going guys!

Tribble, and his mother was an elderberry.

LOL

Awarded:

Fine, someone HAD to be THAT GUY.  Well, this is a MadLibs bio, after all.  Now we are at, "T’Tlott was born on Jabberwock in 2222.  His father was a tribble, and his mother was an elderberry, ..."

What remains to fill in is, "...and together they verb [past tense] him, hoping he would become a noun.  Instead he decided to verb noun with the goal of becoming a noun."

Science - Fleet Captain

Can't stand things not being finished.  So, why not "raised" and "Vegan."  Just use this if no one else has submitted, since I have already provided input.  We have some clever and very cheeky folks in this fleet.

Qa'pla

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

VADM JT Kerry
VADM JT Kerry
Engineering - Vice Admiral

Awarded:

How about Hatched and Laiden Swallow.  (Kind of goes with that Elderberry theme.)  ;)

JT

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Captain's Bios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: