View previous topic :: View next topic  
COMO Sapel
Science - Commodore

Awarded:

re: Core Ship Gear and the Trek to Tier 6 Reputations.

Trek to Tier 6 will take a month of dailies to complete and consume some 905 reputation marks for each reputation.

Seeing my marks pools dwindling prompted me to look at what core ship gear I might need from the assorted reputations that I had yet to acquire.

In the world of ship crafting, there is a shift towards some of the newer Shields and Engines offered from the Competitive Wargames reputation at 375-700 marks and 3 Assessed Stratagems each. I have been seeing this mainly on non-science ships so I’m working on these upgrades for my tactical Captains.

For the Science exotic builds, the Temporal Defense initiative offers some fine Engine and Warp Core options costing 750Mk and 5 Chroniton Buffers each. Iconian shields are still considered strong in these builds costing 750 Iconian marks and 5 iconian Probe datacores.

If you find yourself short on Assessed Stratagem, Chroniton Buffers or Iconian datacores,  you can complete a Reputation Upgrade Project to convert 100 Marks into 1 of the needed item once every 20 hours.

By no means a complete list, just some observations.  Currently (10/22/18) I am running a mix of Red Alerts and Defense of  Starbase One for “choice of Marks” to round out my gear and continue my funding of Reputation upgrades to Tier 6!

Cheers,

Sapel

Awarded:

re: Core Ship Gear and the Trek to Tier 6 Reputations.

Task Force Omega forever

Jump to: