View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Moonlight
Tactical - Captain

re: Back from the cold...

Hello all,

I’m glad to be back. I’ve missed you all and the game in general. Without the fleet the game seems... just a game. I've been on for three days now and had a look around before requesting reactivation to active service.

Wow, a lot has changed. Just today I noticed a few things more... but in general I see:

•     Level 65 for captains
  •     Tier VI in the rep system now (over the old top Tier V) and general overhaul
  •     XV grade level increase on the kit
  •     Endeavour system focus increased and big(ish) payouts
  •     PVE Mission Queue system revamped (no visible queue numbers) with a new random selection function
  •     the Battle of Korfez is now Impossible...
  •     New Story Arcs
  •     Re-engineering system and a salvage option for kit - that doesn’t add [Pen] to the stats
  •     something called a Gamma Recruit...

there is probably more...

I have a lot to catch up on. My inventory is Full, I have 350,000,000 EC - 1,300,000 Refined Dilithium - 10,000 Salvage points and about 9000 Zen saved up so its a good starting point and hopefully won't take long to get back on top. I will be working on other toons than my main one too, so please bear with me if you see me in game.

Once I get comms up and running I hope to catch up soon as talking is a thousand times quicker than forum learning - and I know you are all quite helpful.

From Old Blighty - Hello Again

S&F

John (Captain Moonlight)

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]> <![endif]-->

I'd say you are set on in game currency......check me as jealous.

I have ground out over years and collected a whole lot...opened tons of lock boxes and saved almost everything apaet from getting my ship up to some kind of decent level.

my stores are FULL and I will need to do some reasearch / get some help in perfecting my ship / toons.

basically i know i need all this stuff - but what for i cant remember or judt dont know.

still - thats the fun.

I'll post some pics to show you.

Welcome back, Sir. 

I think we all have a problem with hoarding things we really don't need.  https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hoarding-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20356056

But ask yourself, do the items "Spark Joy" in your game play?   For more on "Spark Joy," see below.....

Welcome back, and don't forget Kick-a-Tribble on Monday nights for your KDF toons. 

Qa'pla

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

TImber Wolf on youtube is really good to watch for ideas on builds.  He stays current with the must have/good to use gear.   He is one of those with all the ship traits and special consoles so you'll just have to substitute in what you have access to.

Jump to: