Personnel and admin actions as follows (For service completed through, and effective on, 1 March, 2419):
A Reminder from the Chief of Staff: All members ensure you stay current with the Fleet by logging into the Fleet Website once every 30 days, participating in Fleet Discord comms, and reporting for duty (in-game) once every 30 days. Doing this reduces the administrative workload for the staff, so we can enjoy the game with you. Failure to do so without requesting Reserve Status from the Chief of Staff (CoS) is grounds for dismissal. Reserve Fleet Members must login into the site and/or report a change in status to the CoS once every 90 days, or, failing to do so, will be subject to dismissal.
An added note: Volunteering has its perks! For those who volunteer to serve in a position in the Fleet and reach the rank of Vice Admiral (VADM) or higher, you are exempt from needing to go on Reserve Roster and are a permanent “Life” member of the 7th Fleet.
1. New 7th Fleet Lifetime Members (GCM 8yrs or VADM or higher rank):
(the full list is in the left side panel of the website Homepage)
2. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT/SECURITY LEVEL II GRANTED:
3. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF LIEUTENANT COMMANDER:
4. PERMANENT PROMOTIONS TO THE GRADE OF COMMANDER/SECURITY LEVEL III:
Kick a Tribble - 4, 11, 18, and 25 March: All available KDF Fleet units will sortie to find worthy opponents, 2030 EDT, COMO Sapel commanding.
Staff Meeting - 28 March, at 2100 EDT: We will plan our monthly activities for next month. All are welcome to attend, including Armada staff. The format of the meeting is event planning, then round table discussion/staff reports. Everyone in channel gets called upon, so please wait until you have the floor, if you wish to speak and contribute. Then the Fleet Admiral concludes the meeting with his comments.
2. Our Fleet Training Officer, FCPT Sean Hill, can be contacted by PM or when in Discord to make arrangements for Ship Builds and testing and info on equipment and configurations to see what it can do.
3. For any questions on contributing to the Fleet Holdings, and for assistance in doing so, please contact FCAPT Novin. He can be reached by PM at Novin7, or on his ship’s bridge at @novin7. Don’t forget that you can generate Fleet Credit by donating to Armada Fleet member holdings.
4. Please review Mr. Mercer’s Foundry holo training Mission, Intro to the Lucky 7th, and give him any feedback that you can to help improve it.
5. If you would like to withdraw some credits or items from the Fleet Bank, but can’t get what you want because you can’t withdraw it, please contact the Fleet Financial Officer, FCAPT Mitchell D. Ries. He is in subspace Discord chat almost daily, and can be reached by PM, or on his ship’s bridge at @mitchyminecraft2.
6. We have a Fleet Engineer, VADM Kor, who is available to help you with real world computer or game issues. You can make a forum entry HERE to request technical assistance.
7. Fleet and Discord Server invites and Discord information are authorized for 7th Fleet members in good standing only. Fleet invites will not be sent to individuals until their application is approved by the Fleet Admiral or Chief of Staff. Once the applications are approved, the Chief of Staff will update a running thread under Fleet News on the Fleet7.com holovid page that will let all Captains know who can be invited, if they should ask. Anyone SEC III [CDR] or above can invite them to the Fleet, but again, only if they are listed in that thread, or if you have confirmation from a senior Fleet member that their application was made and accepted.
8. When in the Forums and Fleet Discord channel, please observe etiquette with respect to other Fleet members. If you think that your group is going to create a lot of cross-talk chatter in the voice channel and there are a number of other players in the channel you are in, please relocate to another channel until the battle is over. Also see the Fleet Operations Manual, especially Directive 2.
10. Next Command Staff Meeting: Thursday, 28 March, at 2100 EDT (29 March, at 1100HRS for the Aussies).
Last edited by VADM Wulfric Richter CoS on 03/08/19 8:34; edited 1 time in total
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum