View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sheila Rodger
Engineering - Fleet Captain

Awarded:

re: Infinity Prize pack space weapons

I have gotten a some packs when opening the infinity lock box.  I am looking for different opinions on what some of the best weapons are out there out of the list.  I am not concerned with the faction just looking for the best style of weapons.  

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

Discovery weapons are cool, I got a set on my Klingon cruiser and the burst fire makes it feel more true to Klingon style with the cannon burst of things but with it being a beam.  I'd like them for Fed side if the color was different.

It ain't on the list, but Pulse Phasers are really awesome Fed side.  Very nice visuals and one of the best weapons with it's stats.

I would youtube them and pick what visual you like the best if you are not concerned with min/max.

Coalition disruptors with CrtD x3 or 4 are preferred for high DPS builds. Most captains run them with the Terran rep disruptor and the Nausican set for max impact. Cannons are the deadliest with beams running second.

But if you are not hunting DPS, then it pretty much doesn't matter. I run destabilized tetryon on my flagship and nanite disruptors on my KDF primary. Both were the cheapest on the exchange when I bought them and both do pretty well. Running AP on the Beowulf I pull over 50K DPS. Will I convert to the Coalition disruptors to boost that? Count on it.  :-)

Richter

Don't know how old this is, but......

+1 to Vadm Richter's comments above.  Chose the color you like and let fly.

I brought one of these up to "gold" using a key coupon -- Dominion Polaron Beam Array.  Only real downer is that you have to do "Boldly they Rode" five or six times. 

Qa'pla - Smaug/Thu'Fir

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Ship Loadouts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: