Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Group 7 Galactic [G7G]
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Fleet Admiral E. Fortin
Tactical - Fleet Admiral

Awarded:

re: Recruiting for Group 7 Galactic is open...

Just wanted to let you know that we have opened recruiting for our civilian counterpart in Star Citizen, Don Van Wormer our fleets Deputy Commander is the CEO and will be heading up this project. I would like to encourage all 7th fleet members to apply if this game has piqued your interest. If anyone is interested apply here ---> Group 7 Galactic [G7G] for further information on Star Citizen I encourage you to go here ---> Roberts Space Industries see you in the verse...

*** Note all footage below are with in game assets and not rendered for video ***

Last edited by Fleet Admiral E. Fortin on 03/25/14 19:18; edited 3 times in total

haha dick.  I actually dont go over to the 42 Underdogs much lately, it's really just a matter of me being lazy.  Side note: They are suppose (last I read) make it later where you can be apart of more then just 1 organization.

Honestly, I'm not so sure how well I will be able to play the game when it hits.  My computer already struggles with the hanger at times.  If it's going to require the best of the best hardware to play smoothly, might be something I'm forced to miss out on.  Don't plan on putting any money into the rig as long as STO continues to run smooth and pretty and till I no longer have to pay $400 a month just for daycare.

Awarded:

Huckabee40 wrote:

haha dick.  I actually dont go over to the 42 Underdogs much lately, it's really just a matter of me being lazy.  Side note: They are suppose (last I read) make it later where you can be apart of more then just 1 organization.

Honestly, I'm not so sure how well I will be able to play the game when it hits.  My computer already struggles with the hanger at times.  If it's going to require the best of the best hardware to play smoothly, might be something I'm forced to miss out on.  Don't plan on putting any money into the rig as long as STO continues to run smooth and pretty and till I no longer have to pay $400 a month just for daycare.

Well then a vasectomy is in order young padiwon that will curtail your day care expenses... 

Awarded:

For the record, it's "piqued," not "peaked."

Awarded:

Capt pRett wrote:

For the record, it's "piqued," not "peaked."

I stand corrected and of course embarrassed in front of God and country... 

Awarded:

And for the record Mr. Huckabee you started this train not I...

Captain

Awarded:

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster

re: Star Citizen

http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/star-citizen/ 

Anyone every play the Wing Commander games? I came across this and seems like it will be an awesome game since people have already pitched over $8 million. I was kinda thinking of investing some into this since I love Space Sim games. From the looks of what you can buy the game should hit Nov 2014.

Last edited by Huckabee40 on 09/23/13 13:23; edited 2 times in total

LOL Oh I know good sir

Awarded:

Huckabee40 wrote:

LOL Oh I know good sir

Whatever go fly with your other guild it's cool man

Awarded:

Good afternoon gentlemen,

Mr. Huckabee approach the fleets about this new and exciting space simulation 9/23/13. In doing that time there was little interest from members of the fleet to include myself. Sometime during October of last year Mr. Davis invited me to review a few of the star citizens clips on YouTube. During that time I was extremely excited about the idea and the concept that Chris Roberts was developing. November of last year I decided to support the game and become a backer. Once I became a backer the best way to learn more about the game is to join an organization. Now you must keep in mind that doing this time G7G was not created, nor did I have a clue that something of this nature was coming eventually down the pipeline. I was truly convince that only a select few had interest.

Awarded:

AUGERSON/USMC wrote:

Good afternoon gentlemen,

Mr. Huckabee approach the fleets about this new and exciting space simulation 9/23/13. In doing that time there was little interest from members of the fleet to include myself. Sometime during October of last year Mr. Davis invited me to review a few of the star citizens clips on YouTube. During that time I was extremely excited about the idea and the concept that Chris Roberts was developing. November of last year I decided to support the game and become a backer. Once I became a backer the best way to learn more about the game is to join an organization. Now you must keep in mind that doing this time G7G was not created, nor did I have a clue that something of this nature was coming eventually down the pipeline. I was truly convince that only a select few had interest.

Gunny,

I was just messing around when I wrote the post. I understand and respect your decision on your clan. I'm sure we will see you in the verse. When your ready we will be here for you love ya man...

Awarded:

sparrow794 wrote:
Huckabee40 wrote:

LOL Oh I know good sir

Whatever go fly with your other guild it's cool man

Hahahahaha.... ouch...

I'm just awaiting approval from one of you old bastards once your nurse changes your diaper or you get your jazzy through the computer room door.

Awarded:

And, he saying he wants approval from one of us "Old Bastards"! As a Director of the G7G, and an old bastard, I think the board should vote their conscience on this one - Ha!

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Admiral Van Wormer
Science - Admiral

Awarded:

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you join us.  It's going to be great and G7G will do well only with your participation!

Awarded:

Huckabee40 wrote:

I'm just awaiting approval from one of you old bastards once your nurse changes your diaper or you get your jazzy through the computer room door.

Hey Huck - It looks like some old bastard just let you in - Ha!

VADM JT Kerry, USS Astoria, "Lucky" 7th Fleet, Starfleet Command, UFP

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> Group 7 Galactic [G7G] All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: