View previous topic :: View next topic  
djteke
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

re: Red Alert

Just got my ass whooped on all 3 of my Toons.   I cannot seem to budge this ship.  No Matter where I go its dangerous on this ship LOL.   Kills me less than 3min.

Someone examine this build its crazy. 

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

It's a Tech build with Pay-2-Win consoles.

This is a fairly standard pvp build for the scimitar...A2B build with a few points in Flow Caps and a plasmonic leech. I don't see anything that can't be purchased in-game with either EC or Fleet Credits, so I don't know how it would be pay-to-win.

djteke
Engineering - Captain

Awarded:

I never had a ship take me out like this.  Its like Davis's Leach however it destroys me so quickly.  It will not budge.  No matter where I am behind, side, or front it is not safe HAAHA.

CAPT Huckabee
Tactical - Captain

davisjm0311 wrote:

This is a fairly standard pvp build for the scimitar...A2B build with a few points in Flow Caps and a plasmonic leech. I don't see anything that can't be purchased in-game with either EC or Fleet Credits, so I don't know how it would be pay-to-win.

Ok, Zen-Store consoles.....regardless of how you can get them (lockboxes, millions upon millions of EC) it's what they are called.

Regardless, almost all powerful builds, including Davis', can be found with some small digging on the STO forums or by asking for some build help within fleet.  Especially from G.  That and millions of EC.  Which if you don't have patience or can afford to live in the game, can be had selling lockbox keys or ship modules if you don't mind spending your cash.

djteke wrote:

I never had a ship take me out like this.  Its like Davis's Leach however it destroys me so quickly.  It will not budge.  No matter where I am behind, side, or front it is not safe HAAHA.

A first world problem, indeed.  However, it has been my experience that the bigger the ship, the bigger the target.  This I know well because my Klingon flies a Vo'quv Carrier in Fleet OPS.  Image if you will, seeing 8 to 10 ships open fire on you at the same time -- a rainbow of explosions on your screen.  Question - do you have just the one ship or did you get the Package deal to optimize the consoles?   I have a Romulan Science Captain, and in my research, it was far better to get the package/bundle package for that ship.  I settled for a Temporal Time Ship, instead.

Also, I think they call them "traits" but you can get one call "Wing Commander" to enhance your fighter ships in battle.  Fight well my friend, Cheers!

Improvise    Adapt    Overcome

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    7th Fleet Forum Index -> The Quarterdeck All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: